Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riotous

[SOLVED][PENDING][Lannister_Kachok_Durachok] - [NonceBrigadeCommander] RDM (Random Death Match)

24 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, nexa said:

Well if u where in the castle as we capped the castle and peaced does this still not come under clearing out the castle 

I was outside and rode to the castle after the war was peaced so?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nexa according to the rules you clear the castle and peace then not the other way round so I need evidence that he was in a fight allready before it was peaced

Also I am unable to find something like an insult or of that sort in the logs. He complained about something yes but not insult.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrOtto said:

@nexa according to the rules you clear the castle and peace then not the other way round so I need evidence that he was in a fight allready before it was peaced

Also I am unable to find something like an insult or of that sort in the logs. He complained about something yes but not insult.

I just complained that the war wasn't honest cuz 12 beauforts vs 3 serfs and a tin serg, is all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got no personal evidence and if there no hostilities shown in the war id be willing to pay a more reasonable refund covering the gear lost not you're cool down timer 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nexa said:

I've got no personal evidence and if there no hostilities shown in the war id be willing to pay a more reasonable refund covering the gear lost not you're cool down timer 

It s just that u can buy only 1 every 72hrs, kinda damage to me as well. 

Let MrOtto say if it s applicable to demand refunds for such luxury stuff from EU shop. Gear cost explained, tho

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will just say that I rarely deal with refunds. You are free to arrange one and I can transfer it then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrOtto said:

I will just say that I rarely deal with refunds. You are free to arrange one and I can transfer it then.

let it be neither him nor myself, 10k for CD, total amount is 140k then

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not refunding a cool down and you have  over priced you're equipment max id pay is 120k I would highly benefit if we where able to get the value of the items 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, nexa said:

Im not refunding a cool down and you have  over priced you're equipment max id pay is 120k I would highly benefit if we where able to get the value of the items 

Ok come get the value of the items by counting each shekel. Helm +53 armor, Milanese armor, +7 gauntlets, +33 boots, Iberian mace, steel shield, Danish greatsword, heavy lance, admin heal, food bar, dark horsie. I stii want a refund for the CD cuz I m unable to get this beauty for like 3 days cuz of u (still 10k). Refund for CD sounds reasonable, I blocked ma lot to buy it again, MrOtto himself has nothing against it as I see (like stating it s unreasonable and too much)

If u come with the accurate price of all those I shall accept it or anyway get via a refund request later.

Edited by Riotous
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rounded it up to 118k of gear Im not refunding ur cd  because I am not to blame and you knew the risks of buying the amour and the consequence of a cool down there is many other alternatives provided, Im just being  civil being because poweranger got banned off the forums even if a warning would of just been fine which is causing a inconvenience,  honestly thinking you should just stop being awkward and entitled and take the refund for ur gear 

Edited by nexa
did not finish
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0