Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riotous

[SOLVED][PENDING][Lannister_Kachok_Durachok] - [NonceBrigadeCommander] RDM (Random Death Match)

24 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Lannister_Kachok_Durachok

The person(s) you are reporting: NonceBrigadeCommander and the involved (see logs)

The time and date of the incident: 19:45 - 11/01/2019

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
Was halted, complied the demands and they kill me. Might be got salt in blood cuz 100k tin no way to legally take.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Ye 10k +53 helm, 5k steel shield, 100k milanese, 5k th sword, 1.5k mace, 1k lance, 5k +33 boots, 5k heal = total 132.5k money PLUS milanese CD - 20k = 150k let it be roughly 

Edited by Riotous

The fact you have 3 reports up already shows how much of a ban mongerer you are.

You were bitching in global chat for like 30 minutes constantly so I had a kill reason on you. 

Thanks and goodbye!:)

Edited by PowerRanger

2 minutes ago, PowerRanger said:

The fact you have 3 reports up already shows how much of a ban mongerer you are.

You were bitching in global chat for like 30 minutes constantly so I had a kill reason on you. 

Thanks and goodbye!:)

didnt say anything offensive and ur 30 mins is quite an exaggeration. report only when some kiddo things he can break the rules cuz there s a sweety tin lol

Provide the names please. I wont go through the logs for 2 hours because you dont want to give us the names

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]

9 minutes ago, MrOtto said:

Provide the names please. I wont go through the logs for 2 hours because you dont want to give us the names

I gave u one nickname of the guy who killed me. There might be others who damaged me in almost the same time before death.

Okay mr otto sir i shall rephrase.

You were insulting us in global constantly, granting me a kill reason. Just because you hid for the war because you were too scared to lose pixels doesnt mean my kill reason vanishes.

8 minutes ago, PowerRanger said:

Okay mr otto sir i shall rephrase.

You were insulting us in global constantly, granting me a kill reason. Just because you hid for the war because you were too scared to lose pixels doesnt mean my kill reason vanishes.

Plz show me insults don't remember to write any. 

Beauforts declare war 12 vs 1 serg and 3 serfs

@@@@@

coming to Monti and annihilate serfs

@@@@@

showing a surprised face and 100lvl of toxicity why 1 tin serg didn't rush 12 beauforts

@@@@@ 

halting the tin serg after declaring peace surrouding him with all force online

@@@@@

rdming him cuz he carried 0 money pouchey and complied the demands (so no way to get tin legally) 

Well if u where in the castle as we capped the castle and peaced does this still not come under clearing out the castle