Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riotous

[Dropped]drop it, ref paid[Lannister_Kachok_Durachok] - [Militia_MrWolf_Swann] RDM (Random Death Match)

8 posts in this topic

dude, u died as a naked, i made an honest mistake and offered a 5k refund since you where naked, but you didnt accept that. Now this is basic banmongering

Edited by MrWolf

2 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

dude, u died as a naked, i made an honest mistake and offered a 5k refund since you where naked, but you didnt accept that. Now this is basic banmongering

I asked for a refund in items and ain't suggesting a ban for u. 5k heal 5k wasted time and moral compensation is that that much?

Edited by Riotous

Just now, Riotous said:

I asked for a refund in items and ain't suggesting a ban for u. 5k heal 5k wasted time and moral compensation is that that much?

are you joking? Moral compensation?  You do realise that refunds are done in gold and i offered a 5k refund wich should be more than enough since you were only a naked, i did say sorry aswell.

1 minute ago, MrWolf said:

are you joking? Moral compensation?  You do realise that refunds are done in gold and i offered a 5k refund wich should be more than enough since you were only a naked, i did say sorry aswell.

ok I accept, only cuz u apologised rly, u can transfer either ingame or via the forums

5 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

maybe not log out before im about to give it to you...

ll join now, went to buy some stuff in the shop

paid drop it

Edited by Riotous

Dropped by complainer.

[automated  message]