[INVALID][Lannister_Kachok_Durachok] - [Swanns] Illegal War

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Lannister_Kachok_Durachok

The person(s) you are reporting: Swanns

The time and date of the incident: 15:50 - 09/01/2019

What you are reporting them for: Illegal War

The full story:
A war to harass players and hide RDM. I know there are no delimitations but this just happens to be BS. First of, they, like always do, halt and arrest me. Then I joined another faction and was strolling with a mate and talking. All of a sudden, an entire garrison of Swanns declared war against us (12 vs 2) and sought us to get tins instead of comming to Monti. They eventually found us hiding in arena's tribunes. Surely after that they managed to cap Monti. Then they were still trying to kill me instead of making peace for a quite prolonged time. Finally, peace. From the story and things that happened it is hard to call it a war at all BUT MEANS TO HARASS AND RDM TO GET TINS (as they never managed to get one from me by halts :)

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs, ss of the sides http://prntscr.com/m4yjw9 http://prntscr.com/m4yk4i

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No

Edited by Riotous

Posted (edited)

You can clear the Castle ,wich your screen proves it.

Btw Why do you report a whole faction?

Im was serfing at the time...

Edited by Narcommando

4 minutes ago, Narcommando said:

You can clear the Castle ,wich your screen proves it.

Btw Why do you report a whole faction?

Im was serfing at the time...

Ye u can cap castles but I accuse u of like different intentions at all. 
Not whole, there were some of Swanns ofc but I don't think I can write down the explicit list of the involved. Only with the help of logs.

On our way to monti, we saw you leaving the castle, so what is wrong about chasing and killing you two? We just tried to prevent you to go to our undefended castle and to kill our serfs. You even admitted that we capped your castle afterwards, so which rule did we even break? To be honest it is just a from of common sense to kill the defenders first and cap the castle afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Blacktham said:

On our way to monti, we saw you leaving the castle, so what is wrong about chasing and killing you two? We just tried to prevent you to go to our undefended castle and to kill our serfs. You even admitted that we capped your castle afterwards, so which rule did we even break? To be honest it is just a from of common sense to kill the defenders first and cap the castle afterwards.

You seem to have seen an apparition lol. We weren't defending, we were strolling meadows on our horsies. Quite far from ur castle, quite distant from ours. To not cap a castle after that would have been fatal (but you know all that anyways). The full story tells why I think it was wrong, hope some will see the real purpose of the war. 

We killed you on the way to Monti, afterwards we rode straight there and capped it lol 

Maybe you're just salty because you lost gear :O 

Timing looks legal:

Spoiler

15:48:52 - House Swann are now hostile towards I dont like Swanns. 

15:52:41 - House Swann (Shroom) has captured Montibeil Castle from I dont like Swanns. 

15:54:12 - House Swann and I dont like Swanns have made peace. 

Invalid & moved.

The complaint was invalidated by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated  message]