Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riotous

[INVALID][Lannister_Kachok_Durachok] - [Knight_Harris_Swann] Loopholing

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Lannister_Kachok_Durachok

The person(s) you are reporting: Knight_Harris_Swann

The time and date of the incident: 17:05 - 08/01/2019

What you are reporting them for: Loopholing

The full story:
halted and arrested me right after I was leaving their castle being previously imprisoned by GodlingHermes. Think this is a blatant abuse of imprisonment rules as u can keep one for ages that way.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs, ss http://prntscr.com/m4ip6s

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No

 

Edited by Riotous
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noone responded since tuesday because it is a silly complaint.

Its obvious that harris ddidnt know that you got imprisoned already, you just say "I got in prison already" and he lets you go.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreekApe said:

Noone responded since tuesday because it is a silly complaint.

Its obvious that harris ddidnt know that you got imprisoned already, you just say "I got in prison already" and he lets you go.

like he didn't notice my yelling all those 10 mins, ofc no one knows anything... 

The objective thing is his written demand that abuses the system. I have even heard no apologies regarding this throughout 3 days and only now some1 naming it silly. 

So, I think he knew and did it intentionally and have no regrets `bout that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont even care when people like you babbling your mouth, and say stupid things in chat.

In the end of the day he didnt put you in prison but told you to follow him, and I remember you didnt, nothing illegal there. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GreekApe said:

I dont even care when people like you babbling your mouth, and say stupid things in chat.

In the end of the day he didnt put you in prison but told you to follow him, and I remember you didnt, nothing illegal there. 

So you admit that illegal demands and abuse are legal until consequences come after them? He arrested me, watch the L chat screen lol. 

And ye, I couldn't have done anything cuz Loxos smashed me (see L chat ss) shortly after the demand. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Riotous said:

So you admit that illegal demands and abuse are legal until consequences come after them? He arrested me, watch the L chat screen lol. 

And ye, I couldn't have done anything cuz Loxos smashed me (see L chat ss) shortly after the demand. 

I already did and thats exactly what im saying, loxos smashed you because you didnt follow harris(not following his demand), its not like he imprisoned you for another 10 minutes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreekApe said:

I already did and thats exactly what im saying, loxos smashed you because you didnt follow harris(not following his demand), its not like he imprisoned you for another 10 minutes.

Ok so u arrest me right after another imprisonment (what is loopholing and abuse) and smash me for not following it. I even doubt there were 10 seconds and time to explain u anything (need logs).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all I apologies on behalf of the team this has been up so long.

Unfortunately logs are gone for this incident. But from the ingame logs you provided in your screenshot. You could as Harris stated just inform them you were previously imprisoned. As you were imprisoned by a pub and they may not have known. Instead you decided to say nothing and got killed. @Riotous Why did you not just state you had been imprisoned?. Also simply you could of just followed the demands until it was safe to type. You were told to follow and did not.

Anyway this report was for loopholing and I find 0 evidence from the statements both parties have provided to see this as some elaborate attempt to imprison you for 20 mins not 10. This has been up long enough for all parties to have their say.

 

 

Invalid & moved.

The complaint was invalidated by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated  message]

Edited by SorryCeaser
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0