Ricard

Ban Appeal - Ricard

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name when you were banned: (Unknown)

Your GUID (not required): 3147801

Why you think you were banned: I generally don't know, my account was hacked a while back roughly a couple weeks after I stopped playing M&B religiously, so the hacker or whoever had my account could of done god knows what. I regained my account quite quickly but couldn't reverse all the damage done. If you could inform me why I was banned, I would be more then happy to explain, to the best of my knowledge, what happened and why. To add I gave my friend my M&B code and he could of hopped on and done god knows what. I have since found out he gave up his gaming life and has moved onto other things so that won't be a problem ever again.

Why you should be unbanned: I last played M&B when Persistent World was a major thing, I really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun, I never go out my way to cause damage or do anything which would result in me being banned. I am a lot older now, turned 18 not to long ago and want to get back into M&B, I have an authenticator so my account isn't going to be hacked so easily. Furthermore I will go back and re-read all the rules and make sure I follow them. I have made a new account due to the fact I don't remember my old one. I believe I have a lot to bring to your server, I am a quality roleplayer, and overall healthy decent player. No matter what community I am in, I always thrive to improve the environment around me and help whenever I can. 

Any other information that might be useful: I have provided my steamID as I don't know where to find GUID so you can inform me what I was banned for all that time ago, so I can move on and tell you what happened and why. I hope you consider my ban appeal.

Edited by Ricard

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Monsnic said:

We need your GUID to check that's not it

Where do I find my GUID if I am banned from the server?

Edit: Updated my GUID on the post!

Edited by Ricard

Posted (edited)

You got banned by an Admin who is no longer in the Admin staff quite time now. So the SA - HA will have to decide if will you get unbanned.

Edited by Foxy

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You got banned by an Admin who is no longer in the Admin staff quite time now. So the SA - HA will have to decide if will you get unbanned.

Soooo does that mean I am unbanned? or do I need to wait for a Senior Admin to unban me?

Edited by Foxy

You will have to wait for a Senior Admin or Head Admin.

Just now, Foxy said:

You will have to wait for a Senior Admin or Head Admin.

Okay no worries, I have no problem waiting.

I will handle this case, You are accused of being the alt of a player called "Dave"

13 hours ago, Techno said:

I will handle this case, You are accused of being the alt of a player called "Dave"

Right I see, during my last time playing I handed my game code to my friend. The person you are referring too. I am deeply sorry for anything he did whilst on my account but I had no power over it. As of recent, I am aware he no longer plays M&B and won't be using my code anymore. If I need too I will repurchase the game and get a new set of codes. I will be the only person playing on my account from now on.

On 05/01/2019 at 1:24 AM, Techno said:

Have I been forgotten aha? ^^