Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SIrGamelin

[ACCEPTED][Cheese] Ban Appeal - [Baron_Gamelin_Toulouse]

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name when you were banned: Baron_Gamelin_Toulouse

Your GUID (not required):

Why you think you were banned: I got banned due to giving an illegal demand that resulted in orc getting killed

Why you should be unbanned: After taking back helheim with swanns me and about 10 other toulouse and plebs were looting up. I told orc to leave and he didnt (the castle belonged to swann making my demand illegal) I realised that I couldnt just tell him to leave so I halted him. Right after I gave the halt order *Ikki* kills orc. 

I understand i gave an illegal demand however I had no intention of attacking orc due to him not following said demand. If I wanted to kill orc I wouldnt had bothered to halt him first.

As I have said before I promise I would be more carefull in the future. I have always followed the rules of the server and will continue to do so.

Me getting banned for 3 days for the actions of someone else I consider way too harsh when the last time I got banned was 2 years ago. (If you ignore the nrr I got banned for the same day witch i have no problem with being banned a day for )

Any other information that might be useful: I am willing to discuss this over both steam and ts aswell. I 

Edited by SIrGamelin

You´ll be unbanned today at 15:00 GMT aka when I get back.

Accepted & moved.

Your ban was lifted. The server updates the ban database every few minutes. Try and connect over the next 5 to 15 minutes. If you are still not able to connect, message the admin that dealt with your complaint.

Make sure you understand the server rules before playing again in order to create the best possible in-game experience for yourself and other Phoenix players.

[automated  message]