Isaac

[SOLVED][lil_roadman, HighLord_Prawnatron_Swann] - [Filip0_The_Spaniard] Illegal Halt

17 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Filipo said:

If u think that im lying ur a bit.... ***** xd

ur a spacker lol

U literally communicated the robbery with an outlaw to loophole the item robbing rule, own up to it lol

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

Hulk even admits that he was waiting for u to halt them and then he would Robb us. There were 3 of u and about 4 of us. It was clear with a hand cart of silver that we were not going to fight.

You knew the outlaws were there and when u halted us they stole it. Your clearly lying.

So Hulk was waiting me to halt you, and i was waiting Hulk to halt you, but i halted you instead of him, nice. What could happend if they halted you and not me? Exactly the same, i didnt halt you i would go and i would have taken the bars out of your cart as Hulk did and nothing could happend, it would be assisting an outlaw too? Basicly we are looking for our own benefit as everyone would have done.

And as i said, i knew the outlaws were there ofc, just read my post.

if u think im lying take the 150k and lets stop all this bullshit of the complaint, but it annoys me to being called a liar when nothing of the said things werent false.

6 minutes ago, Filipo said:

if u think im lying take the 150k and lets stop all this bullshit of the complaint, but it annoys me to being called a liar when nothing of the said things werent false.

If an admin could transfer the 150k to my bank it would be very nice! 

3 hours ago, Crusher said:

ur a spacker lol

U literally communicated the robbery with an outlaw to loophole the item robbing rule, own up to it lol

No lel, i came to the church, saw them, asked them if they wanted to rob you, then you were coming and i said good luck, then they aproached that i was halting you to rob you on his own benefit, when we finished i called him a rat and asked him how much he got from it, thats all lel. As i said before, if Hulk halted you before i did, i would hav done the same, i could take the bars out of the cart and sell them myself for my own benefit lel

Refunded 160k because Isaac can't do maths. 

No warnings added because of Christmas.

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]