Isaac

[SOLVED][lil_roadman, HighLord_Prawnatron_Swann] - [Filip0_The_Spaniard] Illegal Halt

17 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: lil_roadman

The person(s) you are reporting: Filip0_The_Spaniard

The time and date of the incident: 14:15 - 23/12/2018

What you are reporting them for: Illegal Halt, Loopholing

The full story:
we went up to the silver selling point and Filipo halted us. We halted and then round the corner came sellsword hulk and someother outlaws. While we were halted Hulk took this oppotunity to steal a few of our silver bars and we couldnt do anything as we were halted. Filipo only halted us so they could steal the silver.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
Logs and vid soon

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 150000 Gold

Edited by Isaac

Same as yesterday, it may sounds that we were playing together but na, Aragorn of Hispania called me because you robbed his silver and i came online to help him, then i halted you, and if they were near and wanted to rob you is not my problem, it only grants a KR to you and to me on him as i know.

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

U still halted us so they could come and take it. 

Ofc ofc, same happends with the other complaint, im helping them to take silver without getting any cut ofc. I asked some admins and they said that im not responsable of others action. So lets the admin solve it as he thinks its ok.

Spoiler

14:02:59 - Sellsword_Hulk joined Outlaws (1). 

14:09:54 - *FACTION* Outlaws [Mad_Dushan] swanns have silver 
 14:10:00 - *FACTION* Outlaws [Mad_Dushan] in saddlebags 
 14:10:13 - *FACTION* Outlaws [Mad_Dushan] going torwards HH or church 

14:10:27 - Filip0TheSpaniard joined Blue Faction (4). 

14:10:29 - *FACTION* Outlaws [FincherRaubritter] lets make a trap in church 

14:13:07 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] hulk                                                       <- 
 14:13:10 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] ye 
 14:13:11 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] wanna rob them?                                  <-
 14:13:16 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] what 
 14:13:21 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] swanns got silver                                  <-
 14:13:22 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] no? 
 14:13:23 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] I would NEVER do that
 14:13:28 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] they are cming                                     <-
 14:13:29 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] fast 
 14:13:29 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] xd 
 14:13:31 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] gud luck                                               <-
 14:13:45 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] SWann faction halt 
 14:13:50 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] sehath weps 
 14:14:00 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] drop all your money pouches 

14:14:05 - Sellsword_Hulk looked into a cart (IID: 2034). 
 14:14:06 - Sellsword_Hulk took Silver Bar from an inventory (IID: 2034). 

14:14:25 - lil_roadman attacked Filip0TheSpaniard's shield with Spiked Mace dealing 47 damage. 

14:19:54 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] split some no? 
 14:19:54 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] :c  

14:19:58 - Sellsword_Hulk spawned pouch containing 30000 gold

14:20:00 - Filip0TheSpaniard used pouch containing 30000 gold. 

14:20:14 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] how much u took? 
 14:20:14 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] xD 
 14:20:19 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] 4 when i halted them 
 14:20:21 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] we earnd like 200k 
 14:20:27 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] na u got more 
 14:20:31 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] nope 

22 hours ago, Filipo said:

Same as yesterday, it may sounds that we were playing together but na, Aragorn of Hispania called me because you robbed his silver and i came online to help him, then i halted you, and if they were near and wanted to rob you is not my problem, it only grants a KR to you and to me on him as i know.

Perhaps @Filipo could explain as to why he's pretending he didn't know outlaws were next to him, obviously knowing if they get halted the outlaws will take the silver.

20 hours ago, Filipo said:

Ofc ofc, same happends with the other complaint, im helping them to take silver without getting any cut ofc. I asked some admins and they said that im not responsable of others action. So lets the admin solve it as he thinks its ok.

Yes, you clearly halted them to assist the outlaws, I realize Hulk didn't take part in this but you made your intentions clear.

you're lying on this complaint too, I'll talk with a more experienced Admin to review this complaint and decide what will happen. 

Edited by Cheese

So just a quick note from me I am not solving this complaint but to filipos comment. I said you are not responsible for the actions for people you dont even know. Talking to them and suggesting actions etc clearly states to me that you know him and work together with him.

I just took the oppurtunity to steal some silver while Filipo halted him. He didnt know about my plan or anything else. It was just luck that I was next to him when Filipo started halting swanns to get a kr

8 hours ago, Cheese said:
  Reveal hidden contents

14:02:59 - Sellsword_Hulk joined Outlaws (1). 

14:09:54 - *FACTION* Outlaws [Mad_Dushan] swanns have silver 
 14:10:00 - *FACTION* Outlaws [Mad_Dushan] in saddlebags 
 14:10:13 - *FACTION* Outlaws [Mad_Dushan] going torwards HH or church 

14:10:27 - Filip0TheSpaniard joined Blue Faction (4). 

14:10:29 - *FACTION* Outlaws [FincherRaubritter] lets make a trap in church 

14:13:07 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] hulk                                                       <- 
 14:13:10 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] ye 
 14:13:11 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] wanna rob them?                                  <-
 14:13:16 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] what 
 14:13:21 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] swanns got silver                                  <-
 14:13:22 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] no? 
 14:13:23 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] I would NEVER do that
 14:13:28 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] they are cming                                     <-
 14:13:29 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] fast 
 14:13:29 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] xd 
 14:13:31 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] gud luck                                               <-
 14:13:45 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] SWann faction halt 
 14:13:50 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] sehath weps 
 14:14:00 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] drop all your money pouches 

14:14:05 - Sellsword_Hulk looked into a cart (IID: 2034). 

14:14:25 - lil_roadman attacked Filip0TheSpaniard's shield with Spiked Mace dealing 47 damage. 

14:20:14 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] how much u took? 
 14:20:14 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] xD 
 14:20:19 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] 4 when i halted them 
 14:20:21 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] we earnd like 200k 
 14:20:27 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] na u got more 
 14:20:31 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Hulk] nope 

Perhaps @Filipo could explain as to why he's pretending he didn't know outlaws were next to him, obviously knowing if they get halted the outlaws will take the silver.

Yes, you clearly halted them to assist the outlaws, I realize Hulk didn't take part in this but you made your intentions clear.

you're lying on this complaint too, I'll talk with a more experienced Admin to review this complaint and decide what will happen. 

Wtf, i jst waked up and i find this, tbh i find this retarded as fuck. Ofc i know they are near for fucksake, i can see their names and read their names, but if i didnt halt them, im sure he would hav halted him and i would have taken the bars from the cart instead of Hulk, so your first sentence doesnt have any fcking sense, and sry for being rude but i dont like ppl calling me a liar when its not the case.

About the second sentence, I halted them to be able to take any silver, we were 3 guys of my faction able to fight them, silver that was robbed from one of them, Aragorn of Hispania or something like that, thats why i logged on, because he called me to help him with the silver. And about LYING in a complaint? As i know everything that i said was true, if not, tell me WHICH PART  you think isnt true.

And about the logs, yea, i arrived the church with my friends, because i wanted to rob them, and i found hulk, my intention was him joining my faction to declare on them, but they were already cming to the selling point, and i told him: good luck, bcoz they are 2 outlaws, and they were like 5 Swanns, when i saw hulk and his friend didnt halt them, i halted them myself, since if they are inside the church they would fck me and i couldnt hav done any chance.  And ye thats the true, what i had on ma head at that time. If u think that im lying ur a bit... ehm jst a bit... 

He even game me 30k when everything finished ye, so im sure it can make you think we were together but na, if you check my faction chat you can see my friend and me talking in spanish, i dont remember exactly about what but im sure that if you post the logs and ask some1 to translate it for you probs it will make it more clear for you.

Edited by Filipo

Hulk even admits that he was waiting for u to halt them and then he would Robb us. There were 3 of u and about 4 of us. It was clear with a hand cart of silver that we were not going to fight.

You knew the outlaws were there and when u halted us they stole it. Your clearly lying.

20 hours ago, Filipo said:

Nice lie