Gemane

[INVALID][6_6] - [FilipoTheSpaniard, Louiz_Amstrong] Illegal Halt

19 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: 6_6

The person(s) you are reporting: FilipoTheSpaniard, Louiz_Amstrong

The time and date of the incident: 23:00 - 22/12/2018

What you are reporting them for: Illegal Halt & Illegal Help

The full story:
1.We got halted by filipo but louiz also halted us and they both gave us demand at the same time 2. The outlaw told us then to dismount , so filipo is able to steal our horses and carts

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No

Edited by Gemane

I arrived to the island and i halted you ofc, then the outlaws arrived too and they halted you too. My halt was legal since i halted both of you saying your faction name, i told you to show money pouches and to drop all your money, you complied, then i told you that you are free. Then the outlaw continued his halt and demanded your friend to dismount, i mounted that cart to rob the silver and i got killed afterwards by an outlaw for stealing their cart. I dont see the illegal part here, atleast from my part.

17 hours ago, Filipo said:

I arrived to the island and i halted you ofc, then the outlaws arrived too and they halted you too. My halt was legal since i halted both of you saying your faction name, i told you to show money pouches and to drop all your money, you complied, then i told you that you are free. Then the outlaw continued his halt and demanded your friend to dismount, i mounted that cart to rob the silver and i got killed afterwards by an outlaw for stealing their cart. I dont see the illegal part here, atleast from my part.

you being killed after 10 min , so  why didnt they killed you straight away? and the illegal halt only counts for Louiz since he halted us after you did. Its quite clear that you helped the outlaw , because you also were with them when they brought it someone and you even brought an empty horse cart to the church so we are not going for the outlaws. Its quite clearly that you were helping the outlaw and they just killed you that it looks like that you arent helping them

Edited by Gemane

Yea man it was all planned, i rob the cart, they kill me so you dont know about it, then bringing an empty cart to help them, all planned yea

Basicly admin can check that with the empty cart we only wanted to troll you ^^

2 hours ago, Filipo said:

Yea man it was all planned, i rob the cart, they kill me so you dont know about it, then bringing an empty cart to help them, all planned yea

of course thats why you had like 5 people with you just to "troll" us 

13 hours ago, Filipo said:

Spoiler

22:17:56 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] cezero come in 
 22:17:59 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] go back 
 22:18:09 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] filipo can go too 
 22:18:13 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] he is friend of my uncle 
 22:18:15 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] forward 
 22:18:23 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] go 
 22:18:30 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] dont move 
 22:18:34 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] go forward 
 22:18:41 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] dont halt filipo 

22:20:01 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] get cart filipo 

22:20:32 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] louiz 
 22:20:33 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] shh 
 22:20:36 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] this one  for u and me 

I will check in detail when I get back what exactly happend. 

Edited by Cheese

13 hours ago, Cheese said:
  Reveal hidden contents

22:17:56 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] cezero come in 
 22:17:59 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] go back 
 22:18:09 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] filipo can go too 
 22:18:13 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] he is friend of my uncle 
 22:18:15 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] forward 
 22:18:23 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] go 
 22:18:30 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] dont move 
 22:18:34 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] go forward 
 22:18:41 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] dont halt filipo 

22:20:01 - *LOCAL* [Louiz_Amstrong] get cart filipo 

22:20:32 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] louiz 
 22:20:33 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] shh 
 22:20:36 - *LOCAL* [Filip0TheSpaniard] this one  for u and me 

I will check in detail when I get back what exactly happend. 

On ‎23‎.‎12‎.‎2018 at 1:23 AM, Filipo said:

lying in a complain ??

1 hour ago, Gemane said:

lying in a complain ??

Again saying lying, we went on one boat, i halted you and then the outlaws went off the boat and halted you too, when i robbed the cart horse i took one silver cart from the wall and louiz saw me doing it so i said: shhh this for u and me, but then the others outlaws realised i took it and killed me, didnt lie in any complaint this year 110% sure.

And about the halts, i dnt rly know Louiz, but the demands werent "contradictorius" (idk how to say it tbh), and it wouldnt have changed anything. And about the dismount demand, if i didnt ROB the horse another outlaw could  take it so it doesnt change anything, i see this complaint absurd, just tryng to get me banned.

Alright Filipo, it’s quite simple, you came to the mine where we had hidden the carts and you halted us first and then the outlaws did. After halting us the outlaw demanded us to dismount and you suddenly mounted the cart horse and found the cart. You clearly were communicating with the outlaws as u came together and then mounted the horse after he told us to dismount. This isn’t the first time this has happened with u filipo. 

And don’t even start on how we are trying to get u banned, the other day u started saying that you wanted ‘all swans banned’