Lajter

[ACCEPTED][unknown] Ban Appeal - Lighter

7 posts in this topic

Your in-game name when you were banned: not entirely sure, maybe "ziqqo"

Your GUID (not required): 3001695

Why you think you were banned: I don't know, I tried to check in PK Player thingy but it appears that my GUID isn't connected with this server.

Why you should be unbanned: Well I had a break from M&B PW(PK) for some time, (smth like 8 months) Lately I wanted to come back and play some more with my friends but as I said I'm banned for some reason and I don't know why.

Any other information that might be useful: I don't think I did something wrong because I checked forums for reports on me and theres nothing. But still, I will do my best to not break the rules. 

What? How my account is connected to this guy? No, I don't know anything about this. Maybe it's somehow connected to the fact that my M&B cdkey (or smth) got stolen like a year ago and because of that I was permabanned (for trolling or smth but that wasn't me). Thats all I know that could be related to this.

Edited by Lajter
changing 1 word

Lighter is a nice player who I doubt has done anything wrong.

@MrOtto if his warband key truly has been stolen, would he be allowed to get himself a new key to be able to play on the server?

Accepted & moved.

Your ban was lifted. The server updates the ban database every few minutes. Try and connect over the next 5 to 15 minutes. If you are still not able to connect, message the admin that dealt with your complaint.

Make sure you understand the server rules before playing again in order to create the best possible in-game experience for yourself and other Phoenix players.

[automated  message]