Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walex

[SOLVED][PENDING][KingsGuard_Walex_Swann] - [King_Kozubki_France, Knight_Azorekt_France, Rec_Staszek_France,...] Mass Clogging

19 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Walex said:

@FoxyWhy should I accept a refund if the value of each Person Breaking a rule and logging of with Gear is set to 15-25k. Fair enough I could accept a refund from his Clan members, but why should I accept a refund from a Person who is leading the clan and even tells his Clan to log in War time. He was highest Rank online so he could just take the ban like a real man and I take the refund of his members who did Clog. Or I will Keep my Point by not accepting a refund since this is just embarrassing how Kozubki is trying to Sneak out of this Situation.

After Beaufort logged I told my guys to go to the banner as It was clear that nothing gonna be happening, when I saw that Templars started logging I said on the channel ,,Everyone logs off now". In the middle of the chat (everyone were logging off) the reason was stated I already clicked to log off that time (Sometimes it takes time for computer to proceed some things, thats why I might logged and didnt see the reason) The  logs shows that  most ppl logged back as I told them to do so. I as a person needed to go as few other members who were on, for couple of hours. I offered 300k as no one from our 5 members who ,,clogged" would have 1.5 milion in total. If you want me banned then just do it, I will take full responsibility for everything what has happened.

There seems to be some confusion, this is not 11 separate counts of combat log. This is one single count of mass combat log on Kozubki in which the options are refund or ban in general. To be clear no matter what Kozubki chooses none of his members will be banned for combat log so the whole "I will accept a refund from his members" is not relevant as they do not owe a refund.

7 minutes ago, Walex said:

Okay, then as I said before I wont accept a refund. 

You were accepting 1.5m, so as said before take it from my bank, idk why some fa.. friendly admin deleted my post...

Kozubki came to my TS after all of this happened as i requested him and ari and beauforts come to my TS to discuss the bullshit of the situation, the beauforts couldn't, but ari and kozubki did, the logs stated that there was a 5 second gap in-between us declaring and the mass log, i'm fairly sure an admin can confirm that, which means that a MASSIVE block of text would of appeared on their screens saying that they have been declared on, 5 seconds before they logged, so they can't use the excuse that "they didn't see the declare".

End of the day, it was a mass clog to avoid being smashed by the Swanns, i think it's extremely petty that Kozubki would try weed his way out of this situation with a measly 300k refund, 1.5mil is too much i agree, but after hearing how Kozubki lied in my TS about certain things and contradicted himself throughout our conversation and also now is trying to justify a 300k refund on this forum, i see fit that he gets the ban. 

The whole bullshit about "Nothing was going to happen" is obvious lying as 40 Swanns were still on the server and had declared on them. Baring in mind there was FIVE seconds between the declaration of war and the mass log.

I spoke to both parties and they agreed to a 300k refund and a warning. Kozubki does not have enough money at the moment so I will give him 24 hours to gather the required funds.

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]