Sharp

[SOLVED][Knight_Sharp_Swann] - [Beauforts] Combat Log

19 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Knight_Sharp_Swann

The person(s) you are reporting: Beauforts - The highest rank on at the time

The time and date of the incident: 18:30 - 12/12/2018

What you are reporting them for: Combat Log

The full story:
We had an ongoing war with Beauforts, then they decided to mass clog with 15-25 players randomly.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
Logs

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 800000 Gold, if they can state an acceptable reason for their unacceptable clog

Edited by Sharp

I ordered people to log off, and therefore will take responsibility for this report. I'm not refunding 800k though.

Sharp requests that only Swann and Beaufort leadership that were on at the time to reply, this to avoid any confusion and autism on the complaint. Also i quote this " There is no need for this type of language, lets settle this without that.

Edited by Alan

Interesting how it took Sharp two days to type this report though. I hope your leadership can reach a more reasonable "refund" amount (even though nothing was lost to refund).

Well it is a reasonable refund request that he is asking i mean you logged all of you're members off when we were going to siege you so i don't see why it's not a reasonable request.

Edited by Alan

Alan, you had literaly 6 officials online, when we logged off. Please don't tell me, you're saying that your 6 officials would have taken all our gear.. I mean we had 20+ ppl online. Besides, how did Sharp determine, those 800k to be a fair refund? xD I mean it's absolutely laughable. Not even all our combined gear was worth 800k xD.

Edited by Walt

Lets see, first of all I'm writing this on behalf of Sharp.

17 minutes ago, Lake said:

Interesting how it took Sharp two days to type this report though. I hope your leadership can reach a more reasonable "refund" amount (even though nothing was lost to refund).

The refund amount is reasonable, you logged 20 guys, 20 different clogs. You shouldn't break the rules and expect to get away with it.

7 minutes ago, Walt said:

Alan, you had literaly 6 officials online, when we logged off. Please don't tell me, you're saying that your 6 officials would have taken all our gear.. I mean we had 20+ ppl online.

I requested that only Beaufort and Swann leadership reply, so please get out of the complaint, we also had 40 guys, not 6.

That's all ty, xoxo.

Why don't report it on the day it god damn happend. By reporting it ages after it actualy happend, Sharp is showing that HE is braindead... jeez.

Also if no one mind i would like to do my bit of help in this complaint showing how we were not 6 ppl. There we go, some prof from that moment:

https://gyazo.com/283b4729b6d9df473d44a4400a8f0db4 - Swann: https://gyazo.com/6787f79bbd6c787d2e8d6d48f3848a24 - Bea: https://gyazo.com/f361b52ec0e166d976fbf17c49b88ed5

People getting inside praven are all of them Swann *EDIT*(also getting ready to go siege them), and everyone can perfectly check from themselves who are the guys who are logging while at war.

Edited by Aitor
+info lol ))