Pharis

Staff Application - Pharis

68 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Pharis 

Are you currently a member of a clan?:  Well, since Stonewells disbanded I'm not for now, but obviously that might change over time.

What position are you applying for?: I'd assume everyone starts off from the bottom so Forum Staff.

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?:  There is one ban in my history from Ted, but I honestly haven't got a clue what for, might have been something harsh, might have been a misunderstanding, honestly don't have a single idea, but it was quite some time ago anyways so I'd assume it doesn't really matter.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words):  Well, I've always thought that this question is a bit weird since it should be the admin team deciding the reasons and whys of someone becoming an admin but well I'll try to gather some points from my perspective. First of all, I have been the part of the community for quite some time now, I believe 4-5 years but I it might not be that long. I guess another point that is relevant at this matter is the fact that I've been admining on other mod's servers, which some people don't consider relevant as this is a different mod, but I believe the ways of dealing with complaints and stuff is pretty much the same to say the least. I've also been admining on some of the smaller PW servers (Kronus and the other one.. yes from the so called "server wars" which I've never really cared about). I also think that the fact that I've been in some clans as leadership has thought me the ways of dealing with people in the community (then again, obviously it's not the same as being an admin but I consider it relevant). Besides knowing how to deal with people's problems, I also think that I'd be suitable because of my willingness to learn things and the amount of spare time that is in my hands at this moment. Obviously me having free time now might change soon enough, but I'll have well over enough time to deal with enough stuff anyways, even if such events occur. I also obviously know the ruleset pretty well due to my years of experience on the mod, but I'm assuming this is something pretty basic when it comes to applying for the position. I would also like to make the game for new players more enjoyable by helping them ingame (when/if I get to TA or GA of course).

Edit: Almost forgot the most important thing of all at this very moment on the server - the fact that Henricus is looking for admins, so I thought I'd be up for helping him out as much as I can.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hrpharis/

Edited by Pharis

/vouch

best candidate for quite some time!!!!!!!  

Edited by Hami

AHEM 

think its time for me to apply

/vouch so i dont get banned by otto

Just now, Orc said:

AHEM 

yea me2 lets make one 

3 minutes ago, Orc said:

AHEM 

It's pretty much THE time sir

Server is nearly a turd sandwich in terms of the admin team, all it needs is the turd, Pharis is that stinky turd 

7 minutes ago, Tywin said:

Server is nearly a turd sandwich in terms of the admin team, all it needs is the turd, Pharis is that stinky turd 

That sandwich became flavorless when you left.

The application will be reviewed at the admin meeting on Sunday.