Hami

Selfreflection in the Community

42 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Narcommando said:

Do I need to waste my time to read this?"Wannabe girl"Good joke 

Do I really need to explain what I meant with "wannabe girl"? Ok with that I meant a squeeky 10 year old german roleplaying to be a girl on teamspeak, as gloxpaxi told him he sounds like one xd.

Edited by Hami

4 minutes ago, Hami said:

Do I really need to explain what I meant with "wannabe girl"? Ok with that I meant ..

. , as gloxpaxi told me to suck dick.

I thing this explains more.Can you give me more personal harrassment xd

I think it's against the forum rules to have kids beat up each other over some radom bullshit. Noone gives a shit the post alone shows that you're an idiot. Might get @Rowangoing though.

Edited by Kawaii

8 hours ago, Hami said:

Do I really need to explain what I meant with "wannabe girl"? Ok with that I meant a squeeky 10 year old german roleplaying to be a girl on teamspeak, as gloxpaxi told him he sounds like one xd.

"xD" whats so funny about that? And kinda retarded to mention that because wasnt you one of weezys "wannabe girl "?? ;)

2 hours ago, Gemane said:

"xD" whats so funny about that? And kinda retarded to mention that because wasnt you one of weezys "wannabe girl "?? ;)

iRoNiC

@Hami Your thread could've been about the useless spam on any topic.

If you're having such concerns that you think the staff team isn't doing their job right make an Admin application and warn and moderate those who do this.

You must understand that this community is mostly about memes and people either don't take anything seriously or lack the capacity to be serious. 

4 hours ago, Cheese said:

You must understand that this community is mostly about memes and people either don't take anything seriously or lack the capacity to be serious. 

hi guys it's ya boi ben here

12 hours ago, Kawaii said:

I think it's against the forum rules to have kids beat up each other over some radom bullshit. Noone gives a shit the post alone shows that you're an idiot. Might get @Rowangoing though.

couldn’t give a fuck, im having beans on toast

5 minutes ago, Rowan said:

couldn’t give a fuck, im having beans on toast

thats pretty fucking gay