Hami

Selfreflection in the Community

42 posts in this topic

It is just not going in my head, why so many people in this community are lacking of selfreflection or the ability to think around one corner. It's not that hard if you try. I'm basicly meaning the last few complaints but the thing has always been around in this community. And with that I mean individuals pointing out that people who aren't involved in a complaint (in their opinion) should refrain from posting in it, by posting there theirselfs, while not being involved at all. That just doesn't make any sence to me, its just hypocitical and attention seeking. I mean don't they realise, that they are doing the exact same thing as the person they are accusing? It doesn't matter if that previouse Person had anything to do with the complaint or not, as it doesn't give you a single justification to comment there aswell. With doing that you are the ones, who are aswell filling up the complaints with unnecessary stuff, which is the thing you are accusing the other ones off. So why not just let an admin decide either if a comment on a complaint is appropriate or not? In my opinion such people should get punished accordingly, as they are however if their accusation is right or not doing the exact same thing.

Here is just one example:

And I'm not trying to justify my comments in it but pointing out the (well apparently not) obvious. I don't even care about the game anymore but people being dumb is just triggering me so hard.

Edited by Hami

Does it trigger you that your king swore that he would disband a clan thats not even on the server yet?
Dumb people just trigger me smh

3 hours ago, Hami said:

It is just not going in my head, why so many people in this community are lacking of selfreflection or the ability to think around one corner. It's not that hard if you try. I'm basicly meaning the last few complaints but the thing has always been around in this community. And with that I mean individuals pointing out that people who aren't involved in a complaint (in their opinion) should refrain from posting in it, by posting there theirselfs, while not being involved at all. That just doesn't make any sence to me, its just hipocitical and attention seeking. I mean don't they realise, that they are doing the exact same thing as the person they are accusing? It doesn't matter if that previouse Person had anything to do with the complaint or not, as it doesn't give you a single justification to comment there aswell. With doing that you are the ones, who are aswell filling up the complaints with unnecessary stuff, which is the thing you are accusing the other ones off. So why not just let an admin decide either if a comment on a complaint is appropriate or not? In my opinion such people should get punished accordingly, as they are however if their accusation is right or not doing the exact same thing.

Here is just one example:

And I'm not trying to justify my comments in it but pointing out the (well apparently not) obvious. I don't even care about the game anymore but people being dumb is just triggering me so hard.

Want to solve this? Mute these ppl for week and they will be more careful next time. If they arent going to be careful make it 3 months and if they do it again even after those 3 months permamute them. Simple

Edited by Turin

6 hours ago, Vhasj said:

Does it trigger you that your king swore that he would disband a clan thats not even on the server yet?
Dumb people just trigger me smh

I couldn't care less tbh

14 minutes ago, Vhasj said:

update you disbanded loser

14 minutes ago, Hami said:

I couldn't care less tbh

31 minutes ago, Narcommando said:

You actualy made a thread about a report ... press Alt-F4 to pay respect!

Its not about a complaint but a behaviour, you would have noticed it if you would be able to read it, wannabe girl.

Edited by Hami

20 minutes ago, Hami said:

Its not about a complaint but a behaviour, you would have noticed it if you would be able to read it, wannabe girl.

Do I need to waste my time to read this?"Wannabe girl"Good joke .

Btw this thread is a joke too.

Edited by Narcommando