Magicman

Horse archery for outlaws

Should horse archery be implemented into the game? (Outlaws only)   74 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be added?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Want to add some sort of argument as to why other than just saying no like children? because it's not like it wouldn't be changed,have either of you actually read the rest of the thread or just put "no" because you're too ignorant to read or have your minds changed? 

No no no its CANCER. Even when i play Mercs and i see a horse archer i RQ :P . The poll results also says it all so idk why is it open :P

Edited by Foxy

3 hours ago, Magicman said:

Want to add some sort of argument as to why other than just saying no like children? because it's not like it wouldn't be changed,have either of you actually read the rest of the thread or just put "no" because you're too ignorant to read or have your minds changed? 

Why haven't we added throwable weapons yet? Cuz they are cancerous

Why won't we add Horse Archer class? Cuz it's cancerous.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

No no no its CANCER. Even when i play Mercs and i see a horse archer i RQ :P . The poll results also says it all so idk why is it open :P

Stop lying Foxy. when u truly RQ is when you see me getting on battle

As for myself, I enjoy being an archer/crossbowman, been also playing as horse archer on native servers and have to admit - that would be too OP in my opinion (You can pretty much just follow the dude that you've got KOS on and spam arrows at him 'till he dies or his shield breaks, especially in open field where if the person doesn't have a horse he might not stand a chance) and far too annoying to handle for most of the players, despite the fact that in this case it would be available only to the Outlaws. On the contrary, if that would be available at some higher price, let's say 15k, with them having only riding 2 and low/middle tier bows then it could be worth having a shot  for a day or two. Still, I am quite reluctant to see Horse Archers on this server.

Edited by Nurthis

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

imagine hiring army of crazy russians like lasmoc lacmos lamcos or whoever the fuck it is to play in your fac in pk as HA

v couldnt delete

On 5.12.2018 at 10:49 AM, Cheese said:

On 4.12.2018 at 8:11 PM, Beethoven said:

I hope most of you understand that not everything added to pk (potentially including this) will be used on phoenix. Just add it, if it doesn't work don't use it phoenix maps, but let other servers that want horse archers use it.

23 hours ago, Foxy said:

again you just say its cancerous, but don't offer anything to try change it or balance it like many people before you?

and yeah I know people don't want it by the poll results.

20 hours ago, Aitor said:

Why haven't we added throwable weapons yet? Cuz they are cancerous

If throwables were balanced I don't see why they would be cancerous same with horse archery, it'd be expensive and bad at melee,slow on foot and use doctor armor and probably be slow when shooting like on mercs etc.

the class would be a meme for like a week tops then people would stop,it's just as cancer if not less than ghetto cav on a courser, but it's a clan mentality which will inevitability kill this server not wanting any change or voting no on shit because they don't want it because they're use to their normal tactics and classes,I personally only asked because I thought it'd bring some sort of new life back to the server.

Edited by Magicman

1 hour ago, Magicman said:

If throwables were balanced I don't see why they would be cancerous same with horse archery, it'd be expensive and bad at melee,slow on foot and use doctor armor and probably be slow when shooting like on mercs etc.

Even if they dealt 0 damage, in sieges it would be useful af cuz of stuns they make

On 15.12.2018 at 4:56 PM, Aitor said:

Cuz merc got the rights on it ;)