Magicman

Horse archery for outlaws

Should horse archery be implemented into the game? (Outlaws only)   66 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be added?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

On 04/12/2018 at 7:12 PM, Beethoven said:

I say yes. I would make all of the Stonewells retrain horse archer and roam around :)))

Hello 

Who is going to retrain HA now??? 

Persistent kingdom can keep adding content but trying to experiment things that are already in the game would also be fine.

Like said before, a week of testing to see would not hurt the server. Only when clans will decide to play the child game and say they won't play if horse archers are on the map. 

On 12/5/2018 at 11:02 AM, Evilmay said:

Horse archers should have enough firepower to harass tincans, high riding for horse maneuvers but in return low health and almost zero power strike I think. 

One horse archer can be countered but when they gain numbers it becomes a pain in the ass.

Test out 20 archers vs 20 horse archers and see who wins.

2 hours ago, Mario_The_Macedonian said:

Test out 20 archers vs 20 horse archers and see who wins.

Inf and cav are the primary targers for horse archers, not the enemy archers.

Without throwing weapons inf and heavy cav are totaly useless against horse archers.

16 hours ago, Evilmay said:

Inf and cav are the primary targers for horse archers, not the enemy archers.

Without throwing weapons inf and heavy cav are totaly useless against horse archers.

By that logic evil turk everything is op. 20 Regular archers can destroy a force of 20 inf easy. 20 heavy cav can destroy 20 inf(if the cav have the slightest idea of what they are doing).

IMO , HA's should be in pk for the lolz. Give em 3 power draw , 13 str , 2 riding , and they wont be op, since courser cav on full hp can catch up to em.

1 minute ago, Mario_The_Macedonian said:

By that logic evil turk everything is op. 20 Regular archers can destroy a force of 20 inf easy. 20 heavy cav can destroy 20 inf(if the cav have the slightest idea of what they are doing).

IMO , HA's should be in pk for the lolz. Give em 3 power draw , 13 str , 2 riding , and they wont be op, since courser cav on full hp can catch up to em.

I am not against horse archers my lovely macedonian vassal. I also would enjoy an op horse archer class like I do all the time on mercs.

My point is; If it is going to be a permanent change, it should be fixed from the beginning and be more suitable for this mod. 

Damage, armors and health should be properly tested.