Magicman

Horse archery for outlaws

Should horse archery be implemented into the game? (Outlaws only)   66 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be added?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

It's been a good few years since it was last polled for if horse archery should be implemented into the game and I feel now is the time to ask again.

For the sake of balance it would not be available to castles or villages only to the outlaw camp for a high price of training (20k or so).

The class would have only enough riding skill to ride a steppe horse maximum (no heavy horse archers) and have the mercs effect of slowing the horse down to a gentle plod when drawing and aiming.

The class would have the Strength level to wear only doctor gear (for balance) and be able to only use up to a strong bow or the Khergit bow if the admin team/the community feel it's too un-balanced.

I personally feel it would bring a fresh new look and feel the to server and make outlaws not the odd pleb or a clan going on with pleb tags, I feel it'll bring maybe some outlaw clans or small communities back from the grave to have some fun with the class.

*new community event ideas*

Potential new events

Defend the village from the outlaw hoard

Defend the innocent peasants from the savage outlaw hoard destroying and taking what they want! take their lives and their trinkets! 

Find and kill the mongol hoard 

A mongol hoard is ravaging the local country side! set out with your brothers in arms and kill the savages killing the innocents and take their looted bounty from their raids.

Steal the mongol gold

The mongols are returning from a successful raid of a distant kingdom,find and kill them for their booty and take it for yourself! but beware of greedy allies it's a free for all!

Community feedback

Make less accurate than on mercs

Give less health than a Archer/xbow

(?)lose class upon logging out(?)

Increase the training cost too 30-40k

make slow on foot

Edited by Magicman

It would make outlaws too overpowered, if anything, they should have worse aiming than merc's HA

but still plz no

20k? I can pay millions to be trained as HA. Thats why I am the only one voted yes I guess xd

But seriously.. Someone close this poll already.

I say yes. I would make all of the Stonewells retrain horse archer and roam around :)))

Well I purely made this because I personally would like it,it could be made more in-accurate etc but also it hadn't been asked or polled in a while according to henricus so I thought I'd just ask people if they'd changed their opinion

Just now, Magicman said:

Well I purely made this because I personally would like it,it could be made more in-accurate etc but also it hadn't been asked or polled in a while according to henricus so I thought I'd just ask people if they'd changed their opinion

I'd really love to follow my ancestors and become a great HA. But this is a clan based server and outlaw footman was abused before. This one will be worse.

But hey I can support you to have a horse archer on mercs. More horse archers for a better world!