℀𝕒𝕙𝕦

Game Admin application - Zahu

34 posts in this topic

Just now, Orc said:

Henricus is toxic and wouldn't even accept me as admin; that means NO ONE can get it

Well said, well said sir

1 hour ago, Narcommando said:

So people are not allowed to have fun in a game?

There is a difference between having fun and breaking the rules (as Rabadox said, impersonating)

28 minutes ago, Turin said:

There is a difference between having fun and breaking the rules (as Rabadox said, impersonating)

Im saying :There is a difference between being toxic/trolling ingame and being toxic/trolling.He is not posting some shit on some complaints ,he just writes some things in the shoutbox and they are far away from being toxic!

And if someone did shit in the past dosen't change the fact that he still can change it and I had Experience with Zahu ,who nearly always was loyal and didn't troll.And we don't have any proof that he actualy did it.

Β 

/neutral

Edited by Narcommando

14 hours ago, Turin said:

ive been using it someday for video (canΒ  giveΒ  linkΒ  ifΒ  necessary)

and since this time whenever i see him, i write spoondug

And if spudgun took it seriously, then he could tell me that he doesnt want me to do it, but he was having fun with me :)

On 4-12-2018 at 1:35 PM, sheothen said:

ive been using it someday for video (canΒ  giveΒ  linkΒ  ifΒ  necessary)

and since this time whenever i see him, i write spoondug

And if spudgun took it seriously, then he could tell me that he doesnt want me to do it, but he was having fun with me :)

Spudgun is a meme in itself (meme lord) he doesn't hate anybody.

Perhaps people forget your native language isn't English, you're not a toxic person you just like to fuck around like the rest of us.

Unless somebody has a real argument as to why he shouldn'tΒ be accepted why not give him a chance? The current staff team would help and moderate his complaints.

Β 

I can only add that it would be my first time working as an admin in PW/PK if I get accepted(used to be admin in another games -like metin/metin2 - but i was sth like community manager, and mostly was making events and improving server and it's properties by community' comments and suggestions; that's actually why I want to be GA instead of FS), but come on, I'm here since over an year, and until now I was only user, now I think, that it's time to give something out from myself instead of getting(some kind of) profitΒ 

Edited by sheothen

8 hours ago, sheothen said:

I can only add that it's gonna be my first time working as an admin in PW/PK(used to be admin in another games -like metin/metin2 - but i was sth like community manager, and mostly was making events and was improving server and it's properties by community' comments and suggestions; that's actually why I want to be GA instead of FS), but come on, I'm here since over an year, and until now I was only user, now I think, that it's time to give something out from myself instead of getting(some kind of) profitΒ 

wow man thats awesome :D

/devouch