sheothen

Game Admin application - Zahu

34 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Zahu

Are you currently a member of a clan?: HB

What position are you applying for?: I'd become Game Admin or official Polish translator(since Zawisza isn't online that often as I am, I could be additional translator)

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?:  Nah, just have few warnings that expire in the end of December

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): 

I've seen Henricus' announcement about admin team looking for new members, so why shouldn't I give it a try.

I would become GA as I spend so so so much time IG and I'm member of the community since long time, so I know how it all works I guess

I have no doubt that other GAs spend much time too, but you know the reason why do people apply for GA, they are too less(as EVEN Henricus said on His/Admin Team announcement), or too lazy to get deep into the complaint and thoroughly investigate it(please don't missunderstand me, I really don't mean to hurt actual Game Admins, it's just what people keep repeating since few good months

''... Why would you be suitable for such a position?''

I mean if you all wanted me to say how ''nice'' and ''mature'' I'm... I just don't want to, because in my opinion it's not fair, as I could just go and google some adjectives to make my application look better but is it what it takes for real? I'd rather want you see how I work, than telling you mawkish words, and rating myself.

I count on positive consideration of my application :)

Kind regards 

Zahu

Edited by sheothen
i keep editing it if i see theres better way to explain my words

IIDK why i even bother with this.

Good luck if u can get it ( which i doubt)

Edited by Termito

4 hours ago, sheothen said:

I mean if you all wanted me say how ''good'' I'd be and how ''mature'

i mean you have failed to show us how mature you can be and the lack of effort put into this application shows that you are not serious about this at all or why you should be accepted. Plus your English is not bad but not great either...

Your in-game name: Zahu

Are you currently a member of a clan?: HB

What position are you applying for?: I'd become Game Admin or official Polish translator(since Zawisza isn't online that often as I am, I could be additional translator)

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?:  Nah, just have few warnings that expire in the end of December

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): 

I've seen Henricus' announcement about admin team looking for new members, so why shouldn't I give it a try.

I would become GA as I spend so so so much time IG and I'm member of the community since long time, so I know how it all works I guess

I have no doubt that other GAs spend much time too, but you know the reason why do people apply for GA, they are too less(as EVEN Henricus said on His/Admin Team announcement), or too lazy to get deep into the complaint and thoroughly investigate it(please don't missunderstand me, I really don't mean to hurt actual Game Admins, it's just what people keep repeating since few good months

''... Why would you be suitable for such a position?''

I mean if you all wanted me say how ''good'' I'd be and how ''mature'' I'm... That's not how it should work, I can't really comment myself, because in my opinion it's not fair, as I could just go and google some adjectives to make my application look better but is it what it takes for real? I'll leave commenting for you rather than rating myself

I count on positive consideration of my application :)

Kind regards 

Zahu

When you apply for a job you cannot just say and expect people to say why would u be suitable for a position here what do u think everyone is going to start writing instead of you why would u be suitable for such a position?

For me it just seems looks like u want other people to write words for you in your own application but hey it's just a theory,a game theory

10 minutes ago, Chinkilla said:

i mean you have failed to show us how mature you can be and the lack of effort put into this application shows that you are not serious about this at all or why you should be accepted. Plus your English is not bad but not great either...

(100-300 words):  (...)

1 minute ago, sheothen said:

I will be amazed if you become admin from this...

Not to be a cunt but let's face it, I personally have never seen you being serious in any ways ever, and I believe that you never will be. The lack of effort you've put into your application clearly shows that this is all just a random application for a high position within the community, you aren't even willing to put enough effort into this, I don't wanna imagine the amout of work, time and effort you'd put into admining. I would say good luck but I honestly don't think the position is for you...

devouch 

As an admin, you will have many responsibilities, and from what you show from they way you acting and talking in chatbox and ingame, you just dont fit in a position like this. 

+ that you were impersonating ragnosos and spudgun the last time i saw you ingame.(which is againist the rules, and i didnt report you because im a good person :))

Edited by Rabadox

21 minutes ago, Sak said:

When you apply for a job you cannot just say and expect people to say why would u be suitable for a position here what do u think everyone is going to start writing instead of you why would u be suitable for such a position?

For me it just seems looks like u want other people to write words for you in your own application but hey it's just a theory,a game theory

Sorry for missunderstanding, but the thing is I just don't want to rate myself, and 

I'll leave commenting for you rather than rating myself

I sort of meant not to make this application mawkish(im not sure if thats correct word for that)

I just want you to leave your opinion and devouch/vouch :)

18 minutes ago, Rabadox said:

devouch 

As an admin, you will have many responsibilities, and from what you show from they way you acting and talking in chatbox and ingame, you just dont fit in a position like this. 

+ that you were impersonating ragnosos and spudgun the last time i saw you ingame.(which is againist the rules, and i didnt report you because im a good person :))

If I get accepted I'm willing to no longer troll, I mean... I can be serious if I want or if it's required from me. Maybe you haven't already found out, but we are toxic country, especially people in my age :]

it's just the thing, that we, Polish people don't care that much about insults against us, and given by us, so if I ever hurt you, or will hurt you somehow, just don't care about that, it's just a wont

Edited by sheothen