Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henricus

[PK] Ashes

62 posts in this topic

Mate just keep the shop as it is , but change the inner gate so people wont be able to  jump over it 

Edited by Gemane

17 minutes ago, Gemane said:

Mate just keep the shop as it is , but change the inner gate so people wont be able to  jump over it 

Well a bit late now to change the doors and the middle gate has been fixed since the day it was stated (tomorrow there will be a new version with everything fixed hopefully).

2 hours ago, Aragorn said:

Reveal hidden contents

8d87ccba45537c0eeedf2695175474a2.jpg

c9625d70f6270b2d9ea8d7880bb0bd76.jpg

Wait I dont get it, how are people supposed to get into the training and train when there is no way in unless you are in the shop faction?

[EDIT] Oh nvm, that TP door is accessible by everyone?

Edited by UnknownAivian

8 minutes ago, UnknownAivian said:

Wait I dont get it, how are people supposed to get into the training and train when there is no way in unless you are in the shop faction?

[EDIT] Oh nvm, that TP door is accessible by everyone?

It is yes.

You can still jump into the shop from the broken gate, also there is no way into the shop, I believe the wrong version of the updated map was put on the server?

14 minutes ago, UnknownAivian said:

You can still jump into the shop from the broken gate, also there is no way into the shop, I believe the wrong version of the updated map was put on the server?

Heres the SS of how the barriers are atm (and since the latest version isn't up, kinda of my bad for not doing everything at the same time and forgetting about the other entry way to the shop, people will have to jump in but I will make sure that tonight this gets fixed and gets sent to Henricus in just 1 go.

So if anything is seen broken, post it here so it can be fixed as soon as possible.

Spoiler

b568bd96e6f5171325faae55bd65acf2.jpg

Edited by Aragorn

You can't get into the shop unless you are in the shop faction you can still jump over the invisible walls at the shop aswell.

In abbey i think blocking all the bastions completly is a bit over rated and it makes it a harder defence in my opinion you should atleast make it possible to shot from one of the bastions or make a small gap or something so atleast you can make a proper defence.

Ragarding Helheim you should probably find a solution for this:

55a07143a9ef6778de83234e8115c9a7.jpg

The gate got updated but if inf tries to push they get shot to shit by archer spam that is inside the Gatehouse and the inf get sandwiched by new spawns and archers shooting inf in the back it makes it impossible to make a proper push in this castle.

Edited by Alan

U cant shoot from the gatehouse theres invisible wall and the arrows bug, you have to go on the stairs to shoot. I think its fine.

15 minutes ago, Jack_Of_Hearts said:

U cant shoot from the gatehouse theres invisible wall and the arrows bug, you have to go on the stairs to shoot. I think its fine.

shut up STONETRASH

15 minutes ago, Jack_Of_Hearts said:

In the siege today we tried pushing the gate the first time and we got shot to shit and also of course you think its fine its you're castle.

Edited by Alan