Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Runcop

[SOLVED][PENDING][Runcop] - [Lord_Davos_Swann] RDM (Random Death Match)

10 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Runcop

The person(s) you are reporting: Lord_Davos_Swann

The time and date of the incident: 14:15 - 25/11/2018

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
I was imprisoned my swann and i complied with all the demands. Later while i was talking to gadsby i said to the guard don't look in chest room or something like that. I get that it can be seen as a demand but in my opinion a prisoner behind bars "demanding" is just swann trying to killbait me. Apperently they asked an admin before hand and it counts if it does then that is completly bs as i clearly had no way of enforcing my dont look command as i was behind bars and clearly was not meant to be a real demand and just a meme way to get the guard to go. I am reporting davos cos he was leadership at the time.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
Logs

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 25000 Gold

"Don't look in the chest room" is a valid demand. Which you said. You can give demands as a prisoner, i've been killed for it many times before. You do not have to "enforce" it, it is still a demand which gives us KOS. 

like i said in the report ik what u said i want an admins opinion, as to me it looks alot like kill baiting, me as a prisoner had not way of enforing the meme demand

Edited by Runcop

we did not kill bait you at all. You said the demand on your own accord, telling us do not look in the chest room. That was your own fault. 

Hit or miss,I guess they never miss, huh?

Take the refund from my bank

Thanks!

Edited by Narcommando

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]