Sak

Suggestion - [Multiple forum acc for multiple keys]

Question

What is your suggestion: More like a question but can we make more then 1 forum account to connect it to a guid and a pin for people with more then one keys?

Why did you bring this up: I myself have multiple keys and I'm very curious if this is allowed or this counts as making 2 forum accounts to evade a forum ban.

Anything else:

7 answers to this question

Let's put this to rest. You can use other forum accounts if you have several keys but if you evade any punishment be it a forum or a IG one all your accounts will be terminated. 

Its allowed as long as you dont post or vote with that new account

For players with a couple keys like you that shouldn't be a problem. Imagine me making 100+ accounts for each. Not gonna happen xd

But if I could add all to one acc it would be real nice!

On 10/23/2018 at 10:45 AM, Sak said:

What is your suggestion: More like a question but can we make more then 1 forum account to connect it to a guid and a pin for people with more then one keys?

Why did you bring this up: I myself have multiple keys and I'm very curious if this is allowed or this counts as making 2 forum accounts to evade a forum ban.

Anything else:

You personally can not ever have another account as it would be evading the terms of your unban. As for multiple accounts for others I don't see this as a good idea as it allows for easier ban evasion so while not impossible I personally am against it.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:28 PM, Johann said:

Its allowed as long as you dont post or vote with that new account

What he said

1 hour ago, UnknownAivian said:

What he said

8 hours ago, Techno said:

You personally can not ever have another account as it would be evading the terms of your unban. As for multiple accounts for others I don't see this as a good idea as it allows for easier ban evasion so while not impossible I personally am against it.

Um I guess HA>GA then

1 hour ago, Henricus said:

Let's put this to rest. You can use other forum accounts if you have several keys but if you evade any punishment be it a forum or a IG one all your accounts will be terminated. 

Okay thank u for the answer you can close this as I got my answer.