William

Shop Wipe & Inventory Wipe & PK 1.2

37 posts in this topic

Shop Wipe & Inventory Wipe

Heya,

Item ID's will be shifting alongside the new update which is why we will be wiping the shop and inventory of all players again (your money stays untouched).

Once again, we will not be issuing any refunds. If you have a plated charger send me a PM on the forums.

You have until this Friday to sell any items after which everything will be wiped like explained above.

Switch to 1.2

The switch to 1.2 will happen on Saturday 27th of October in the morning (the main server will go down towards the Friday evening).

Cya in 1.2,

Phoenix Team

9 minutes ago, William said:

Heya,

Item ID's will be shifting alongside the new update which is why we will be wiping the shop and inventory of all players again (your money stays untouched).

Once again, we will not be issuing any refunds. If you have a plated charger send me a PM on the forums.

You have until this Friday to sell any items after which everything will be wiped like explained above.

Switch to 1.2

The switch to 1.2 will happen on Saturday 27th of October in the morning (the main server will go down towards the Friday evening).

Cya in 1.2,

Phoenix Team

A simple question is the item ID's shifting going to happen with every new update/patch where u add new items?

And also what is the map going to be in 1.2?

And are the money on your character going to get wiped also or all the money stays?

42 minutes ago, Sak said:

A simple question is the item ID's shifting going to happen with every new update/patch where u add new items?

And are the money on your character going to get wiped also or all the money stays?

54 minutes ago, William said:

Heya,

Switch to 1.2

Cya in 1.2,

Phoenix Team

I think that Sak means the money on your pouch too, not only the one in the bank. Maybe William didnt mean both, who knows and who cares (jst the nerds that are mining gold 24/7 bcoz they dnt have a life)

1 minute ago, Filipo said:

I think that Sak means the money on your pouch too, not only the one in the bank. Maybe William didnt mean both, who knows and who cares (jst the nerds that are mining gold 24/7 bcoz they dnt have a life)

IRONIC

5 hours ago, William said:

Heya,

Switch to 1.2

Cya in 1.2,

Phoenix Team

And also a 4th question are classes going to stay or everyone will be commoner? I'm asking because of the outlaw footman class might not be available on the next maps and I'm curious.

17 hours ago, Sak said:

Yes, they will be wiped with every new update that adds items.

PK 1.1 Maps are compatible with PK 1.2 so it shouldn't matter.

Pouch Gold (as in what shows in the top of your screen) will remain on your person.

Classes haven't been changed so won't be wiped.

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Pouch Gold (as in what shows in the top of your screen) will remain on your person.

Okay,thank u very much for the answers.

xoxo

46 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Why wont we be eligible for refunds tho?

Like, I got over 500k worth of items in my forum shop alone plus several plates on my characters and theyll just be gone in a few days cuz admins cba to take 5 minutes to refund me for that?

26 minutes ago, Johann said:

Why wont we be eligible for refunds tho?

Like, I got over 500k worth of items in my forum shop alone plus several plates on my characters and theyll just be gone in a few days cuz admins cba to take 5 minutes to refund me for that?

I think it might have to do something with half of the server would start making refund request and it would take too much for the admin team to accept them all and count and shit this was the same back when we switched to pk from pw.