ApplePie

ApplePie's Admin App

49 posts in this topic

Focus on the application, if you do not have an opinion either way then just don't post "Neutral". Also this is not a debate thread so there should be no conversations happening in the thread. Further posts may be issued warning points.

1 hour ago, ApplePie said:

What's wrong with the grammar?

Edit: I can also unbold the text if it bothers you that much.

The problem is that you don’t seem to have put sufficient effort into your application. Well you don’t spell the words wrong but see something wrong here ? 

I am an active play before, during and after prime time.”

AN ACTIVE PLAY?

Oh yeah you right that doesn't make sense. oops

Edit: fixed the typo .D

Edited by ApplePie

3 minutes ago, ApplePie said:

Oh yeah you right that doesn't make sense. oops

Edit: fixed the typo .D

Where are you from?

I'd recommend gaining some more experience with this particular community before applying for such a prestigious position in it.

Not to say you don't have the capability to be a good admin, but your lack of experience in and around Phoenix is probably a hindrance rather than an advantage.

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

I'd recommend gaining some more experience with this particular community before applying for such a prestigious position in it.

Not to say you don't have the capability to be a good admin, but your lack of experience in and around Phoenix is probably a hindrance rather than an advantage.

I've been playing Pheonix since I first got the game as that was what my friends told me to get the game for..

12 minutes ago, ApplePie said:

I've been playing Pheonix since I first got the game as that was what my friends told me to get the game for..

How long ago was this?

Can't say I've seen you in-game aside from in the last week or two...

2 minutes ago, Bohl said:

You guys are AUTISTIC then, also you STILL haven't unbolded the answers??? really...

Bare in mind that he is 16, but I know what you are on about.

However grammar or spelling mistakes shouldn't be a massiv problem solong you know what he is on about. I personally have never seen you, and this smiley ".P" is triggering me

/neutral

4 minutes ago, Natty said:

How long ago was this?

Can't say I've seen you in-game aside from in the last week or two...

A few years now I think can't give you an exact date, and I am online quite frequently I also haven't seen you on recently I've seen more of foxy.