William

[PK] Dormarsh Mountains

13 posts in this topic

Dormarsh Mountains

Original Creator - @Avenger

PK Conversion - @Proton

Please post all bug reports and suggestions for Dormarsh Mountains within this thread.

In order to resolve issues as quickly as we can, we request you clearly describe each bug/suggestions you find in detail and describe it's location, whilst keeping your post short. Screenshots of the bug or to help describe your suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Nearly all castles :It would be better if you make the stock of sumpter horses lower (124 horses are too much)

Praven :Could you pls change the stocks for iron,branches and wood blocks as they spawning with 0 stock maybe you could make it to 50?

4 minutes ago, Narcommando said:

Nearly all castles :It would be better if you make the stock of sumpter horses lower (124 horses are too much)

AVENGERS MAP NOT MINE

4 minutes ago, Narcommando said:

Praven :Could you pls change the stocks for iron,branches and wood blocks as they spawning with 0 stock maybe you could make it to 50?

what would be the point of serf?

1 hour ago, Narcommando said:

Lazy person with shit on his stick, instead of going MS go serf and mine iron and cut wood, u want everything done so u get free goleds or wot... AND U SAID SPANIARDS WERE LAZY GUYS, LOOK AT THIS GERMAN BOI!

1 hour ago, Proton said:

AVENGERS MAP NOT MINE

what would be the point of serf?

No time to serf when people log on for a good 10 minutes then log off straight away for the day :)

9 hours ago, Filipo said:

Lazy person with shit on his stick, instead of going MS go serf and mine iron and cut wood, u want everything done so u get free goleds or wot... AND U SAID SPANIARDS WERE LAZY GUYS, LOOK AT THIS GERMAN BOI!

Hey!It is a suggestion and "its a game"!Serfs still making money if its starts with 50 as a lot of maps starting with 50. Do you know its takes a lot of time to farm these rescources!

I mean having 25 for all the stockpiles like iron wood leather linen would be good because then theres a little bit but if you want to actually resupply an army you'll need to get more. 

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

I mean having 25 for all the stockpiles like iron wood leather linen would be good because then theres a little bit but if you want to actually resupply an army you'll need to get more. 

10 is enough then, lazy nerds xd

On 29.10.2018 at 3:05 PM, Filipo said:

10 is enough then, lazy nerds xd

Where is it enough ? It dosent change a lot if stocks starting with 50 .Smiths can smith weapons...and serfs can still make money as 50 iron is never enough! To train serf (+7500)then to go mining and cut trees gonna take a lot of time ! Dont say what is with serfs !Serf still making money if there is 50 in stock as all clans gonna use the iron or wood soo!(Example other mao where stock was 50)

Just now, Narcommando said:

Where is it enough ? It dosent change a lot if stocks starting with 50 .Smiths can smith weapons...and serfs can still make money as 50 iron is never enough! To train serf (+7500)then to go mining and cut trees gonna take a lot of time ! Dont say what is with serfs !Serf still making money if there is 50 in stock as all clans gonna use the iron or wood soo!(Example other mao where stock was 50)

Its not about farming, jst to avoid clans logging on at 5pm to make a war and log off. Putting low stock you force them to log on bfore to restock it.