William

Replace plated charger texture?

Replace plated charger texture?   98 members have voted

1. 1. Replace plated charger texture?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Techno said:

Honestly I think this change would make the plated charger lose its legendary status with putting in a smaller horse in its place. I like the suggestion of adding the suggested texture as a new class of horse something that could be a poor mans plated charger costing 500k or something.

Like I said, it can be resized

The cart horse is just a resized sumpter horse aswell

3 minutes ago, Dekkers said:

Like I said, it can be resized

The cart horse is just a resized sumpter horse aswell

But the proportions are not so monstrous of the model suggested compared to the plated charger its not only the overall size that gives it a iconic status it is a combination of multiple factors.

57 minutes ago, Techno said:

But the proportions are not so monstrous of the model suggested compared to the plated charger its not only the overall size that gives it a iconic status it is a combination of multiple factors.

You're one stupid fkin canadian you know that

Maybe instead just bring heraldic chargers? 

9 minutes ago, Evilmay said:

Maybe instead just bring heraldic chargers? 

we tried to get heraldic horses, but without implementing WSE it won't work, atleast, I believe that was the issue

34 minutes ago, Dekkers said:

we tried to get heraldic horses, but without implementing WSE it won't work, atleast, I believe that was the issue

It can be a cool feature and a horse could be added as a high tier, common charger. Idk how WSE works but is it really that hard to add?

2 hours ago, Evilmay said:

It can be a cool feature and a horse could be added as a high tier, common charger. Idk how WSE works but is it really that hard to add?

Impossible. Using WSE would require everyone that play the mod to also download WSE which needs to be put into the warband installation if I am not wrong. And that means half of the people won't know how to install it because they're a bit special.

1 hour ago, William said:

Impossible. Using WSE would require everyone that play the mod to also download WSE which needs to be put into the warband installation if I am not wrong. And that means half of the people won't know how to install it because they're a bit special.

True that. Then I think thats a goodbye to heraldic and plated chargers..