Roderick

[PK] Europe [WIP]

185 posts in this topic

Update:

-Finished the Polish Castle

-Finished the Italian Castle

-Improved the terrain

I only have the gold island left to do and then put all the values to all the objects in the map and it will be finished

Reuplodaded all the photos

well, this map has been my first time using the Warband editor (Ofc pk's editor too) and im not going to finish it because I have spoken with Dekkers and it is true that my map is very small (There is a lot of fucking water), it was a bad idea to use Europe as theme. I will start with another one with all the experience I have gain and all the advises from uncle Dekkers, the new map will be about the Reconquista in which I can use all the terrain as map and it will be fun to make christian and muslim castles.

This map will be used for NA.

BYEEEEEEEE

Edited by Roderick

It was a good idea but it's true that the water made the map be too small, good luck with the new one!

47 minutes ago, Aitor said:

It was a good idea but it's true that the water made the map be too small, good luck with the new one!

no one cares

Just now, FeLino said:

no one cares

Weren't u banned from the forums? Apparently no, well that's a shame

11 hours ago, Roderick said:

BYEEEEEEEE

We're like the shitty third world countries that get sent the expired pig guts and cow testicles.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

We're like the shitty third world countries that get sent the expired pig guts and cow testicles.

9_9

13 minutes ago, Narcommando said:

RIP?

KRQm9Ou.png

On 20/10/2018 at 1:57 AM, Roderick said:

well, this map has been my first time using the Warband editor (Ofc pk's editor too) and im not going to finish it because I have spoken with Dekkers and it is true that my map is very small (There is a lot of fucking water), it was a bad idea to use Europe as theme. I will start with another one with all the experience I have gain and all the advises from uncle Dekkers, the new map will be about the Reconquista in which I can use all the terrain as map and it will be fun to make christian and muslim castles.

BYEEEEEEEE