Arraknia

CAPTAINMAGNUS - admin application

30 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Extraordinarii_arraknia / Captain_Magnus_Lannister / arraknia_of_godwin / king_Arraknia_of_the_people / arraknia_of_tismirr

Are you currently a member of a clan?: I think extraordinarii is a clan. The thing is I saw Zipp0 having the tag on without knowing what it was, so I told him I'm joining and told him to notify leadership, which turned out to be Maxxxio, that I'm in his group/clan now.

What position are you applying for?: Game Admin but I'm down for anything really :10_wink:

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: I have not. Edit: Banned 20.09.2018 for NRR.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): I have been a part of the PK scene (although not very active, I admit) from its launch and several years before that in the PW community, where I gained tons of experience. As a thirteen year old (!!!) I became an admin at Nexus and worked my way up the ranks from a Guide recruited by HA_Crusher, to a VA (Veteran Admin) in the admin team. Was demoted back to A after a tricky situation that was considered RDM. Thoroughly enjoying the PK scene due to its refreshing additions to the PW mod, I've decided to become active again, and as such I also decided that I would share my experience as a previous admin with the rest of the community to help it become a better place. I know I have a reputation as being a retarded troll but I'd like to think I've changed for the better and have matured as I have grown both older and wiser.

Link to your steam profile: 

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/arraknia

Edited by Arraknia
Expanded on Nexus experience.

Yarraknia is competent enough when it comes to serious business, other than that he is troll af. Overall /Vouchey

captain magnus, my comrade in arms, you have always been a reliable and fierce ally. i believe you will be more than capable for this role! i've seen you grow from such a small little scrotum to a big hairy ball sack. it always brings a tear to my eye.

5 hours ago, Hermes said:

Was shitty admin back in Nexus, hence ---------> /devouch

shut up loser

/vouch

only if you bring back the old lannister voice commands you used