Harry

[Varangian_Warlord_Harry] - [Templar_GrandMaster_Ari] Combat Log

12 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Varangian_Warlord_Harry

The person(s) you are reporting: Templar_GrandMaster_Ari

The time and date of the incident: 18:35 - 14/09/2018

What you are reporting them for: Combat Log

The full story:
We were at war we capped castle black not long ago and were assaulting their gates again when they mass logged.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/960846070947483609/D716F1007967CAF85CD892BAA76643F040F64E02/

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 1 000 000 Gold

Edited by Harry

So you declared war to just make us stay online, war was already for like 30-45 minutes. You capped castle black and after 5-15 minutes of nothing we went to banner and  we gave lord to filipo and we all logged as there was nothing going on. Probs we couldnt hear that you were destroying front gate. Still funny thing is that i was standing at the front gate entire war and  only 1 guy started attacking it then he ran away and no one came to gate again (If im not wrong).

Edited by Ari

13 minutes ago, Lucius said:

I was in the siege tower outside of Vornneston when all of you guys logged off and the war was valid since we did cap castle black

http://prntscr.com/kuglfp

Actually this screen doesnt show that you were attacking us. You were just camping inside siege tower where no one could see you lol

How does being right outside your castle show that I'm not attacking you? Are you retarded?

Just now, Lucius said:

How does being right outside your castle show that I'm not attacking you? Are you retarded?

There was already a complaint like that. About a year ago a guy from Weezy's Greyjoys were camping inside the castle on the bastion while Burgundy were at war with them. He was alone and he was hiding here then Burgundy started logging off as there was no one attacking them. Then this guy made a screenshot of him hiding on the other side of the castle with logging burgundies on the banner saying it was a clogg as no one saw him but he was looking at them which makes it clogg (Complaint was made invalid)

Its almost the same situation but here you cant see us or we cant see you. I will try to find the complaint on the Burgundy guys soon.

3 hours ago, Harry said:

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 1 000 000 Gold

'you may request a refund equal to what you lost not what you would gain'

some vg kept repeating cant remind who exactly was it

20 minutes ago, sheothen said:

Filthy cloggers are the exception 

(given admins aren’t really meant to except a refund anyway)

Edited by Rythos

On 14/09/2018 at 8:53 PM, sheothen said:

Lucius got reported for loggin a clan out of about 10 ppl and had to pay 1mil lol