Plop

Plop - Ingame trial admin :D

40 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: I go by many names but I'm most known as Plop the master of arms and combat.

Are you currently a member of a clan?: I'm lowkey a godwin member but hardly wear tags and barely play with them.

What position are you applying for?: In game trial admin!!!!

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: A couple times. Once for RDM because of a sketchy situation and another time for personal harassment.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): All memes aside I know the rules like the back of my hand. I've been playing both this mod and server since their respective releases. I know I don't act too serious in game and like to fuck around but I can be serious if wanted/needed. I know certain people will disagree with this statement @Sednan@MrOtto@Monsnic but I don't hold grudges. I've had a go at people in the past and call a lot of people snakes but I don't actually dislike them/hold anything against them, I normally just say that shit for the memes or when I'm bored. I've never really acted it on this server but in reality I'm actually very mature and always get the job done. After all I hold the title of best Captain and best Lord in Jerusalem.  I PRIDE MYSELF ON HAVING MORE COMMON SENSE THAN 99% OF THE PLAYER BASE BTW

Link to your steam profile: 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/animelover-661/

Edited by Plop

" I PRIDE MYSELF ON HAVING MORE COMMON SENSE THAN 99% OF THE PLAYER BASE BTW " *Devouch*

Just now, Yaroglekk said:

" I PRIDE MYSELF ON HAVING MORE COMMON SENSE THAN 99% OF THE PLAYER BASE BTW " *Devouch*

As a reasonable admin would I'd ask that you provide evidence to back up your statement of "*Devouch*"

3 minutes ago, Yaroglekk said:

I mean that's not exactly hard most of the people playing are fucking autists.

5 minutes ago, Yaroglekk said:

You’re just devouching because you’re in that 99% and you’re mad you applied for admin and got shutdown instantly 

9 minutes ago, Plop said:

As a reasonable admin would I'd ask that you provide evidence to back up your statement of "*Devouch*"

"I PRIDE MYSELF ON HAVING MORE COMMON SENSE THAN 99% OF THE PLAYER BASE BTW"

You insult the most people that were maybe about to vouch for you.

Edited by Yaroglekk

2 minutes ago, Yaroglekk said:

You seen so ... unserius.

First of all - it's un-serious!

Secondly - You just linked an invalid report on me proving I know to rules, thanks for showing everyone that I'm a rule-abiding member of this community :D

My third point - Not taking a report I KNEW was invalid seriously doesn't mean I lack common sense. It's the opposite, really.

Edited by Plop

/Vouch

Plop is also a competent guy from the encounters I have had with him.

Also, why not some fresh admins with experience in the mod couldn't harm it at this point