szuwiusz

Halting using full name

14 posts in this topic

My idea is:

Use full name to halt someone. Make it rule.

For exaple: "Halt Dobromir".

In situation when player use clan tags we still use name without tags.

In situation when player use two or more words name, we can use first word for example for halt player Zawisza Czarny we have to say "halt Zawisza".

Actually is:

Players use first letters of name and have valid halting for example "halt dob", when name is Dobromir.

Edited by szuwiusz

I find it not applicative. It would be dufficult to halt for instance woiqencyoqcm or y22i3y4hij45k. Moreover in case of halting hdx8246hfr9 someone can miss one letter. And after got killed he can demand a refund becasue halter didn't use full name. 

Time to make my name as long as possible then log out whenever someone tries to type it out?

i'll change my name to 89898998989 and when they try to halt i will tell em to say my full name and one second later i log off 

Too many people have names like adekeidkai1234 for this to be viable so this will make it a pain to halt people

Just apply common sense if you have a long name expect people to use a short form of it.

Stop making suggestions just for the sake of making them. This makes no sense whatsoever.

EXAMPLE:

"lyiuerf876s5d762zbam walks past you"

"halt uhhhhhhhhhhhh"

So ye how about no?

Why is this still open?

Edited by Orc