mister_nova

Game Admin Application - mister_nova

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name: MrNova

Are you currently a member of a clan?: Normandy (currently  footman)

What position are you applying for?: Game Admin

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: Year ago i think for clog

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words) I always wanted to be a part of admin team in PW/PK, so now i want to make it happens. I didnt saw game admins many times (except for MrOtto). I want to help people in game giving them what from admin is needed as admin heals for 5k or punishing guys breaking rules in game and sometime giving advice to new players about rules and nature of server. I'am always trying to be polite and patient so im not getting used to flaming others or demonstrate inmatuarity. Actually im staying out of problems such as halting or anything that later i can be reported for becouse somebody would consider this as rule breaking. For this reason im not seen in complaints often. I have too much free Time and becouse of this i want to make this free time a good spend time on making server better. I dont have much real experience as admin in M&B. However i was admin in other games and people called me a good, active  admin. I want to try my best in PK too. Is this bad thing to try new things ? I wont cry if this application will be denied becouse im not popular and probably wont be seen good enough for this role. I think my English is average enough to communicate with others. If there's some lack of informations in my appliaction inform me please.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119131269/

Edited by mister_nova
edit

you're polish right???

devouch

1 hour ago, Tywin said:

you're polish right???

devouch

why hurting my polish heart

- 15 Years old

- Polish

- Types in broken English

- All lower case forum name