Peter

[SOLVED][PENDING][Theodoro_Peter, PyroSz, Fuuuldu, KIDSSEEGHOSTS, Trelion, IEatWhiteMen, Theodoro_Hairless, Footman_Rzeznik_of_Dragon, Theodoro_Nikolcia, Icho_Misha, Theodoro_Le_Pap] - [vangelis, Squire_Flappy_Beaufort, Yeoman_Filip0_Beaufort,...] RD

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Theodoro_Peter, PyroSz, Fuuuldu, KIDSSEEGHOSTS, Trelion, IEatWhiteMen, Theodoro_Hairless, Footman_Rzeznik_of_Dragon, Theodoro_Nikolcia, Icho_Misha, Theodoro_Le_Papillon, Ormund

The person(s) you are reporting: vangelis, Squire_Flappy_Beaufort, Yeoman_Filip0_Beaufort, Archer_Apex_Beaufort, Footman_Bombas_Beaufort, RoyalGuard_Harold_Beaufort, CombatSerf_Forever, Archer_Deadwulf_Beaufort, Yeoman_Tomato_Beaufort, Arthur_The_Doctor, Archer_Pentium_Beaufort, Yeoman_Lifedream_Beaufort, Archer_GoodBuddie_Beaufort, LadyBlackstone, Secan, Beggar_Worker, Yeoman_JaclynTaylor_Beaufort, FTM_Fearsome_beaufort, Yeoman_Cezero_Beaufort, Squire_Canis_of_Godwin, dead_server_btw, Maryamakazamma_Bint_Alakazam, GodlingHermes, Chancellor_Ben_Beaufort, Baron_Edward_Beaufort

The time and date of the incident: 15:35 - 24/08/2018

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
They just broke our gate and start randoming us.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
Logs, Screen

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 390000 Gold

Edited by Peter

3 minutes ago, Secan said:

Why am I in this complaint hello

They most likely took a SS of who was in the faction and put everyone in this.

You stated to many names, complaint will be solved next year

7 minutes ago, Onward said:

You stated to many names, complaint will be solved next year

I have time

Just noticed the ammount your asking for a refund. I have to say you lost in 40k max and that is already pushing it over the limit because none of your tincans died in that after you declared war on us.

Yay I got my name in the complaint :) I wasn't in that raid tho