Berick

Application - Berick

27 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: HRE_Imperialguard_Dietrich

Are you currently a member of a clan?:  Yes, HRE

What position are you applying for?: Forum Staff

Have you ever been banned from the server? If so, why?: 2 years ago for RDM but it was wiped from my history.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): First and foremost I think I did a pretty decent job at admining back one year ago when I was still active. I solved about 500 complaints on the forums and there were little to no problems with my judgment. I was SA back then and still know the ins and outs of the admin panel as well as the in-game tools. 

I am always up for discussing complaints on TS and have done so rather successfully in the past. I get along with all different kinds of people in this community and have not had beef with anyone in my 3 years of playing this game.
I think my opinion in the admin meetings was always welcome and I attended those regularly.

I would also like to help out in-game as I think the number of active in-game admins could improve a bit. I have not done that much In-game Administration in the past but I am confident in my ability to help out the players, especially in the later hours of the day.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087841069/

He's a very nice guy and I know he took his job seriously as I had to go to him to get other people unbanned on a few occasions. Therefore, proving he can do the job properly. If he wants to come back it's a good thing!

/VOUCH

No way a former SA doesn't get accepted

Edited by Pharis

One of the few germans with brain and he also has lot of experience. 

Vouch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

E: Potential Ife admin

/VOUCH!!!!!!!

Edited by Kawaii