Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShowPurseisLazyRP

Insulting

16 posts in this topic

Why is insulting against the rules... if someone calls me a silly nanny and i take it offensively.. suddenly i can kill them!?!? Is that fair?  Hell no.. but its in the rules and I found it offensive so therefore legal.. in short.. take out OBJECTIVE rules!!!... i could go on.. but this one is particularly vexing (so is this "show purse" or die bs)  The game is fun.. but these rules suck all the fun out of the RP

What the FUCK are you on about?

You can insult people, but if you do then it gives them a valid reason to kill you...

Next time you go out of your house, please go to a guy walking out there and tell him that he's a prick or he should kill himself. His response will probably be a rather shocking experience for you given the way you're thinking.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ShowPurseisLazyRP said:

Why is insulting against the rules... if someone calls me a silly nanny and i take it offensively.. suddenly i can kill them!?!? Is that fair?  Hell no.. but its in the rules and I found it offensive so therefore legal.. in short.. take out OBJECTIVE rules!!!... i could go on.. but this one is particularly vexing (so is this "show purse" or die bs)  The game is fun.. but these rules suck all the fun out of the RP

If u want to rp go to pax Calradica instead 

Edited by Rythos

4 hours ago, ShowPurseisLazyRP said:

Holy fuck. So you find insulting people normal? I haven't played any RP as I find it boring and a reason to be laughed at but I suppose that if you would insult someone in RP then this person would challenge you to a duel or would at least do its very best to beat the hell out of ya. Letting random kiddos insult me without consequences (such as resulting in giving a kill reason) would be ridiculous. Anyways, what's wrong with "show purse" demand? If you can't protect yourself nor get someone to protect you- tough. This is not a server dedicated to RP, get over it. 

I agree with the OP and truly believe this type of topic isn't thought about enough. RP is why people like myself wake up in the morning, stroll down the streets of praven flexing my medieval Rolex. You people make me sick.

Posted (edited)

On 8/8/2018 at 10:26 PM, ShowPurseisLazyRP said:

M8 what did you expect this game is set in the Middle ages, and during the Middle ages an insult could lead to a duel 

Edited by Sir_AndrewWilliam

The simple answer is this server isn't mainly populated by Roleplayers the 90% of people on the server want to fight each other all day. 

Tbf he does have a point on the "objectivity" of the insult, different languages etc. and for the enitirty of the rule set.

Edited by Wookie_Novio