Monsnic

Monsnic Admin Application

33 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: HRE_Ftm_Monsnic 

Are you currently a member of a clan?:  Yes

What position are you applying for?: Game Admin

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: No.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): I believe I'd be suitable because I've been an admin before without issue meaning I've the experience within this sector as well as the fact I've been trusted with these powers before and had zero issues which says a lot. Apart from anything else I don't get reported at all proving I don't break the rules myself as well as know them to a great extent. The summer holidays are still around so I've extensive time to carry out the duties which are required to be upheld by an admin. Furthermore, even once they finish I'll more than likely have the evenings to do complaints. Last time I wasn't accepted unfortunately but hopefully this time I'll be able to make it in the staff team. After all, it's always useful to have another active staff member right?

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Monsnic/

glue sniffer enough to join 

alalam_636223355652687904_25f_4x3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Monsnic said:

It's good to know you've the interest of the community at heart. However, I've already spoke to someone about this previously before the application regarding it.

sorry for pointing out you're still failing to properly fill out an admin app 

You still seem to be as arrogant as you've always been but i cant see a reason why you should not be accepted. We need more admins and a former admin with experience cant harm a lot.

Posted (edited)

What changed since your last denied application. Oh well, can't wait for those people with two post to vouch.

Edited by Hagaron

3 minutes ago, Hagaron said:

What changed since your last denied application.

Honestly, not a lot has been changed as after speaking to the admin team I found out why I was denied and there wasn't particular any big problems it was just the fact I was denied for a couple of small things. After speaking to them I'm giving it a retry. 

11 minutes ago, Hagaron said:

What couple of small things?

Well when I say a couple of small things the actual reason was I'm slightly to toxic in global so I was told. Which to be fair this is game you're going to have fun as well as that the entire community is like that so it's not an individual problem. However, it wouldn't effect me being an admin as I was in the past and of course I wouldn't be typing in global 24:7 as an admin anyway. Therefore, that's why I reapplied as I don't think it'd get me down or anything else.