William

Arena Battle Event

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

battle royals are dead go fuck your self nosey individual @Kawaii is clearly going to win everyone else is trash lick my peepee gaggle of glue sniffers

 

real talk stop censoring my flames you cucks

 

 

Edited by Plop
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kawaii said:

But you knew how many people would attend before the event. So I don't understand why you put a map made for small clans when its 100 people +. 

I can't speak for anyone else but I'd rather split ourselves (HRE) in 2 equal groups in order to balance the event to prevent todays shit from happening. Even if you think people would not like it, did you even ask? I was late so I don't know but I kinda doubt it. The rounds lasted only like 3 minutes. I literally went 2h only and just charged at them and they stood no chance. Was fucking wank ngl

Also splitting a clan into 2groups would make it a bit more competetive since both groups want to win. 

I gave you advices the last time already. You ignored them put a new event. We all saw how it turned out. I don't really care just trying to make it more fun since you obviously don't know enough about the game and shit to balance the events on your own.

Im balancing event for numbers and clans to stand vs each other. I really dont get what are u talking about here. Not my fault if some clans cannot cooperate together to win a round. And i doubt there is a person who knows more about events than we do. One side is organization, second is community and clans.

About balance again....makes no sense to split clans into two groups. This is not training server where you guys will fight against your own clan.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike said:

Im balancing event for numbers and clans to stand vs each other. I really dont get what are u talking about here. Not my fault if some clans cannot cooperate together to win a round. And i doubt there is a person who knows more about events than we do. One side is organization, second is community and clans.

About balance again....makes no sense to split clans into two groups. This is not training server where you guys will fight against your own clan.

Then I'd say you really are expecting too much from this community. %90 are pure gaggle of glue sniffers and you can't have some proper events with minority.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it, normandy lost because they were worse then HRE what the fuck are the whining about? HRE had all the plebs including me were in HRE and i can tell u there were no major problems with "not listening to orders."

 

Pubs can fucking organise an entiere war in EU_Phoenix by just typing in a fucking chat but u can't even fucking organise an attack on a small arena 

Seems like the problem came from the clans not the organisation.

1 hour ago, Evilmay said:

Then I'd say you really are expecting too much from this community. %90 are pure gaggle of glue sniffers and you can't have some proper events with minority.

Yeah sure, expecting clans to seperate in two groups is expecting too much from this community u mean.

 

 

Level of some clans/people is pathetic

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Im balancing event for numbers and clans to stand vs each other. I really dont get what are u talking about here. Not my fault if some clans cannot cooperate together to win a round. And i doubt there is a person who knows more about events than we do. One side is organization, second is community and clans.

About balance again....makes no sense to split clans into two groups. This is not training server where you guys will fight against your own clan.

If you think 4 clan together can beat 2 just because the numbers are the same you're an idiot. Communication and timing is key in warband so if you have more people in the same ts you have a huge advantage. Seeing it was laggy af you can't really outplay a 2v1 either. You couldve given them 10 people more and it didnt matter at all simply because we can just push in a group while they can't. You're entire statement is really questionable and I doubt you know what you're doing.

Regarding the balance: yes of course it's not optimal to split up clans and I'm sure there's people that'd be against it. The other option you have and used was to ignore it and just give them 1 smaller clan to even out the numbers. Do you think we won all the rounds by luck? We won because we had more people reacting to calls straight away while they have to tab out and message each other on steam while fighting, almost impossible.  If you split HRE the event couldve been a fair fight, this was just a slaughter.

All you come up with if people call out bad stuff is excuses. There's a reason why both events weren't good. People called out what made the events unbalanced and suggested things that'd improve it. You always blame it on the people playing but don't even put them on equal terms. 

I'm done with those events as you don't seem to be able to adapt and listen to people that know more about the game than you do. The next event is going to be the same. You'll notice less and less people will attend. But you can keep blaming the people showing up. That'll help.

 

 

Edited by Kawaii
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

If you think 4 clan together can beat 2 just because the numbers are the same you're an idiot. Communication and timing is key in warband so if you have more people in the same ts you have a huge advantage. Seeing it was laggy af you can't really outplay a 2v1 either. You couldve given them 10 people more and it didnt matter at all simply because we can just push in a group while they can't. You're entire statement is really questionable and I doubt you know what you're doing.

Regarding the balance: yes of course it's not optimal to split up clans and I'm sure there's people that'd be against it. The other option you have and used was to ignore it and just give them 1 smaller clan to even out the numbers. Do you think we won all the rounds by luck? We won because we had more people reacting to calls straight away while they have to tab out and message each other on steam while fighting, almost impossible.  If you split HRE the event couldve been a fair fight, this was just a slaughter.

All you come up with if people call out bad stuff is excuses. There's a reason why both events weren't good. People called out what made the events unbalanced and suggested things that'd improve it. You always blame it on the people playing but don't even put them on equal terms. 

I'm done with those events as you don't seem to be able to adapt and listen to people that know more about the game than you do. The next event is going to be the same. You'll notice less and less people will attend. But you can keep blaming the people showing up. That'll help.

 

 

I dont really mind if ur are not going to attend anymore :D you have no idea how to balance events so what u wrote here is pure bullshit, nothing else. Not like ur the only one whinning here about balancing events.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.