William

Arena Battle Event

57 posts in this topic

Arena Battle Event

Hello!

Another event this weekend.

20180731185221_1.jpg

Arena Battle Event

2 teams will be made at the start of the event. The event will last until either of the teams wins 3 rounds. You can win the round by:

• Killing everyone on the enemy team.

20180731185534_1.jpg

When?

The event will begin at 6 PM UK time on Sunday. All clans&pubs are expected to start logging onto the server at 5:30. Teams will be selected around 5:45 which is why all the clans need to be online in full strength at that point.

Where?

The event will happen on the EU_Phoenix_Event server. The server will have no password.

General Rules:

• Follow the requests of event admins at all times! They are there to make the events organized and fun, so follow their requests to ensure you and others have an enjoyable time.
  • Please do not spam admin chat. We need to be able to use it to contact individuals, so please keep admin chat messages and only use them when really necessary.
  • Do not spam chat, commands or animations.

Trolling:

All trolling and disruptive behaviour will be punished, with the immediate removal of offenders from the event and any future events. If you go out of your way to ruin the event we will issue a punishment on the main server as well. The following are examples of what we consider trolling or disruptive behaviour:

• Attacking teammates intentionally.
  • Punching and kicking each other before and during the event.
  • Failing to line up in the spawn with the relevant clan.
  • Disrupting people training and getting gear before the event.

These rules apply in addition to the Community Rules.

As always, use your common sense. If you think what you are doing is wrong, then don't do it.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Turin said:

Normal weapons and armours pls

yes, we added most of them for this kind of event

Edited by Mike

I won't be participating but I recommend changing the skybox to one with clear skies and the being right above you, so that there aren't many shadows and the map is bright

Good luck niggus

What are the classes/class limits? I'm assuming there is gonna be no Cavalry at all (Allow like 2 please thx)

4 minutes ago, Arno said:

What are the classes/class limits? I'm assuming there is gonna be no Cavalry at all (Allow like 2 please thx)

Sergeants and archers. Yes, there is no cav at all.

No kamikaze Sultan this time hopefully

5 hours ago, Arno said:

no Cavalry at all (Allow like 2 please thx)

Why? So William can grow his e-peen and have someone else jump off a cliff again?

I demand leadership of the Muslim side.

16 minutes ago, Glopaxi said:

Why? So William can grow his e-peen and have someone else jump off a cliff again?

Go grab some cyanide and chug it down u filthy whore