Heinz_Gerald_Manfred

[INVALID][Sellsword_Manfred, Sellsword_OnlyLuck, Sellsword_Ansgar,...] - [HRE_Levy_Sakura, Rogue_Of_Rushya, HRE_Lord_Augustus,...] NRR (No Revenge Rule)

72 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Sellsword_Manfred, Sellsword_OnlyLuck, Sellsword_Ansgar, Sellsword_Narco, Sellsword_scrub, Mean-Outlaw

The person(s) you are reporting: HRE_Levy_Sakura, Rogue_Of_Rushya, HRE_Lord_Augustus, HRE_Archer_Issa

The time and date of the incident: 15:50 - 21/07/2018

What you are reporting them for: NRR (No Revenge Rule)

The full story:
We raided Whiterun, after we killed ALL HRE exept Manu who wasnt online and involved, we halted manu when we saw him. He ran away. After 1 minute the whole HRE faction attacked us again. And so far they all died in the first fight. 

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
Logs should be clear that we killed everyone of them.

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No

Edited by Heinz_Gerald_Manfred
Missed that MaNu was allowed to attack me.

Posted (edited)

I got a KoS into Manfred and Onlyluck after they two halted me on my courtyard, it was just after they killed one member of my faction, so I got a KoS into Manfred before they halted me. After they two halted me I got into my castle back and putted my tin in a chest and then I started a Skirmish zone outside my castle. Everything in logs, thanks for a invalid report.

Edited by maNu

How i said. I halted nobody, i just stood there so stop lie arround. You had nothing on me. Or is "standing arround" near a robbery a KOS now?

Just now, maNu said:

Good job, little kiddie

You know the most time other ppl say to other "kiddies" are kiddies?

Just now, Heinz_Gerald_Manfred said:

How i said. I halted nobody, i just stood there so stop lie arround. You had nothing on me. Or is "standing arround" near a robbery a KOS now?

First for all, u helped Onlyluck to halt me, u cunt. Second, u killed members of my faction, that gives me a reason. Please, stop playing PK, thanks very much.

Just now, maNu said:

First for all, u helped Onlyluck to halt me, u cunt. Second, u killed members of my faction, that gives me a reason. Please, stop playing PK, thanks very much.

Could you stop playing PK cuz HRE are pretty bad and are the new cancer fac in PK i would make a party if you and your clan stop playing and it hurts to see that Lancaster members are in the HRE too...