SongsOfWar

Add Anno Domini 1257 Mod’s Content

10 posts in this topic

Feature Name: Anno Domini 1257 Mod’s models

Detailed description of your suggested feature: 

Add Some of the armor, horses and weapons that the mod has in your next patch. The models are really good although you’ll probably have to ask the mod’s creator if you can add them in. 

 

Why did you bring this up: I felt like adding a more diverse looking set of armors would enrich the mod’s content and I’d like you to check the models personally, this is the mod’s link. It’s singleplayer only:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257

Also hello Saptor and Michael it’s Runt from CRP 6

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you ask the creator of that mod for the models if you want them in PK?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Desert Thunda said:

can we have fricken laser beams too?

Wait, there's laser beams??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Desert Thunda said:

can we have fricken laser beams too?

200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 7:21 PM, SongsOfWar said:

Feature Name: Anno Domini 1257 Mod’s models

Detailed description of your suggested feature: 

Add Some of the armor, horses and weapons that the mod has in your next patch. The models are really good although you’ll probably have to ask the mod’s creator if you can add them in. 

 

Why did you bring this up: I felt like adding a more diverse looking set of armors would enrich the mod’s content and I’d like you to check the models personally, this is the mod’s link. It’s singleplayer only:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257

Also hello Saptor and Michael it’s Runt from CRP 6

Of course not we aren't playing a game set in the 13th century  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2018 at 7:51 AM, Sir_AndrewWilliam said:

Of course not we aren't playing a game set in the 13th century  

lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Pierre said:

lol

The only armor that fits into the 13th century are the kettle helmets, the great helmets and some of the archer armor.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Johann said:

The only armor that fits into the 13th century are the kettle helmets, the great helmets and some of the archer armor.

k

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now