Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riotous

[SOLVED][PENDING][Lannister_Kachok_Durachok] - [Lyah] RDM (Random Death Match)

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Lannister_Kachok_Durachok

The person(s) you are reporting: Lyah

The time and date of the incident: 01:20 - 12/07/2018

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
She came to me and said *heal or die*. Since I was not a doctor and carried nothing like a scalpel and said that I would hurt (instead) and also said *it s not a scalpel lol* AND FINALLY was in her faction what could have given her assurance that I was a sergeant I find the demand and murder INVALID. 
I lost ma wedding dress cuz of her((9

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: I don't need one yet she can offer here with sincere apologies.

Edited by Riotous

Not sure if he said or replied I am sure he didnt because first I asked to heal and he just ran.

Then I demandet a heal like he said I said heal or die and he kept running so I killed him.

If I was in fault I apologize and will refund but he said Nothing as far as I am Aware while in a doc uniform wielding a scalpel or something similIar

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Lyah said:

Not sure if he said or replied I am sure he didnt because first I asked to heal and he just ran.

Then I demandet a heal like he said I said heal or die and he kept running so I killed him.

If I was in fault I apologize and will refund but he said Nothing as far as I am Aware while in a doc uniform wielding a scalpel or something similIar

Just to elucidate you that there were replies (try to actually look) click 

I was not running at all, merely half-AFKing near the bank where some men were quizzing.

If..if..if... has never been a way to show understandability and sincerity of deeds. You lied here in the complaint about me running. The full story section shows plenty ways to comprehend that your demand was unachievable and would have only resulted in a die situation (or RDM, if I had striked you with a simple knife being a sergeant).

So you don't repent for your deeds and lie. What would enable me to accept a refund then?

P.S. Doc uniform is not a wedding dress, scalpel is not a knife that is used to prune.

Edited by Riotous

Posted (edited)

all  it Shows is what I said you were wielding a scalpel and after I asked for a heal I demandet then you died just before my last stab.yous said all I would do is hurt how am I supposed to know you mean me?If you wouldve said I cannot heal then sure.

again if I am in the wrong I am sorry and I will fullly refund for everything lost but I am sure I am not

Edited by Lyah

9 hours ago, Riotous said:

and carried nothing like a scalpel

8 hours ago, Lyah said:

you were wielding a scalpel

oh sb introduce some logs here

8 hours ago, Lyah said:

yous said all I would do is hurt how am I supposed to know you mean me?

HMMM cause you were the only person to whom I could reply?
- HEAL OR DIE
- I would hurt (who? you? why? cause you messaged it to me?)

What would have done a sergeant with a grape knife if not damage?

you did not make that clear next time explain

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]

I am sorry for this and like I said I am willing to refund. It seems this was a misunderstanding and I sincerely apologise for this Event.

And I will promise to double check next time if it is an actual doctor

2 minutes ago, Lyah said:

I am sorry for this and like I said I am willing to refund. It seems this was a misunderstanding and I sincerely apologise for this Event.

And I will promise to double check next time if it is an actual doctor

I accept, you can transfer me whatever amount of money you want.