Deathium

Marshal_Deathium_Templari Game Admin Application

22 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Marshal_Deathium_Templari

Are you currently a member of a clan?: Yes, I am currently apart of the Templari

What position are you applying for?: Game Admin

Have you ever been banned from the server? If so, why?: None

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): 

Over the last few days that I have been playing this mod I have not seen very many or no admins on which has made the server become rife with Rdming, Illegal warring, Spawn camping and KoS spam. Due to this it has caused delays and back logs in judgement for the complaints made from various players in the community. I appreciate that we all have lives outside of this game but alot of these players do have genuine concerns which do need attention.I believe i can assist with this as over my years of playing persistent world mods this has given valuable experience in how to deal with player concerns and how to talk to people to diffuse situations when they may occur. 

I have played across the various persistent world mods including: Persistent World, Persistent Empires, Persistent Frontiers & Roma Oritur

Of the above I have been an admin for 2 of these: Persistent World (approximately 6 months service on EU_Nexus_Roleplay) & Persistent Frontiers (approx 4.5 months service on PF_EU_Roleplay &  approx 3 weeks service on PF_NA_Roleplay)

In the past I have been told that I am a fair person that treats everyone equally and with respect, This has helped me earn trust with the players in the community and give them belief that my decisions are correct and unbiased to all parties involved. I have also been over the current rule-set for EU_Phoenix and found that it is not all that different from that of Nexus_Roleplay and I am versed in the rules enough to use them effectively while making decisions.

I able to be on game between the below hours due to work commitments:

Monday  08:00 - 22:30
Tuesday 19:00 - 22:30
Wednesday 18:00 - 22:30
Thursday 18:00 - 22:30
Friday 18:00 - 22:30
Saturday 16:30 - 22:30 (providing I don't have a prior engagement) 
Sunday 19:30 - 23:30pm (Overtime if need be)  

With this much time I feel that I can be active enough to help with the daily running of the server and with the workload to eas the pressure off of other admins. But most importantly I want to give this community a good atmosphere and  want this mod to be successful.  

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/captaindeath01/

Thank you for taking the time to read this and see you all soon,

Kind Regards,

Deathium

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Deathium said:

Over the last few days that I have been playing this mod

You may wanna play a bit more before you apply I guess

Also like you listed when you could be active, now when you could come ingame the mod is already kinda..."dead" in a sense that nobody plays the mod those times anymore since the bigger clans log and the server pop drops quite a bit.

Edited by Pharis

7 hours ago, Pharis said:

You may wanna play a bit more before you apply I guess

he said he played PW for many years and was referring the new mod PK when he said " Over the last few days that I have been playing this mod "

You've put a good effort into your application, you're past the "XD IM EDGY" age that Bohl is in but it concerns me that you did have a VAC ban on your steam account, it was a long time ago but you might want to address that. Seeing that you also do say you have admining experience I'd say it's worth to give you a shot.

Also

8 hours ago, Deathium said:

Kind Regards,

Deathium

Are you Tommy's second account?

Is spawnkilling during war legal??

In answer to your question Helem: During a war spawn killing is legal if it is just between the 2 warring factions until peace is declared. However it is not very nice thing to do to people

The VB was for chivalry however I tried to appeal it by uploading my evidence (Screenshots, Record video footage and some witness' names) however Valve told me to contact VAC and when I contacted VAC they told me to contact Valve and it went round in a circle and I gave up with the appeal. Whos Tommy?

9 hours ago, Pharis said:

Also like you listed when you could be active, now when you could come ingame the mod is already kinda..."dead" in a sense that nobody plays the mod those times anymore since the bigger clans log and the server pop drops quite a bit.

That is hardly an argument, even those 40+ players might still need an administrator.

Ah the classic there's never any admins in game, I can change this, The application starterpack for admins who go inactive after two weeks.

26 minutes ago, danPW said:

Ah the classic there's never any admins in game, I can change this, The application starterpack for admins who go inactive after two weeks.

Considering that in the past I was a very active admin, if anything back then I had more free time than what I do nowadays 

14 minutes ago, Deathium said:

Considering that in the past I was a very active admin, if anything back then I had more free time than what I do nowadays 

If you do get accepted, I hope you prove me wrong as you do seem a good candidate, but I still believe anyone who thinks they can be different from the already 18 ingame admins isn't entering the staff with realistic expectations on what to expect, there's no way you'll be able to come home from work and baby sit some of the mongs we get on the server.