Kildar

[SOLVED][PENDING][Sanguine_Kildar] - [Serjeant_Chinkilla_Lancaster] RDM (Random Death Match)

25 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Sanguine_Kildar

The person(s) you are reporting: Serjeant_Chinkilla_Lancaster

The time and date of the incident: 13:35 - 02/07/2018

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
After the war was peaced I was still in their castle and they decided to kill me without any good reason.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
Logs should be enough

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 50000 Gold

War rules:

• When declaring a war you need to clearly state once in global chat that you are declaring on the given faction, and include the reason e.g "Declaring War on The Kingdom of Swadia - Reason: Land".
  • When declaring war on another faction, a legitimate capture attempt must be made within 30 minutes, or the war must be peaced. The valid attempts must be renewed every 30 minutes. A valid attempt means that it must be in respect of your faction's size.
  • You cannot war a faction which has no land.
  • The defending faction may redeclare within a 30-second timer without the need to state it in the chat. 
  • Default wars from server restarts are not seen as legitimate wars and will, therefore, be considered RDM. 
  • At least 70% of your faction must be in your castle or the Mercenary camp before you declare. You may not have banners in or close to the enemy castle. 
  • War may not be used to hide RDM.
  • You may not login at a banner point to capture a castle during an active war.

Here are the war rules, nothing that states you can "clear out the castle" while you are at peace.

We were clearly the castle but arno peaced too early and we killed u only a few minutes after we peaced. i Saw u buy a banner in the armoury and then run away when we came in, i thought u left the castle but when we saw u by the stables trying to buy a horse to escape it was clear that had been in the castle the whole time.

9 minutes ago, Chinkilla said:

We were clearly the castle but arno peaced too early and we killed u only a few minutes after we peaced. i Saw u buy a banner in the armoury and then run away when we came in, i thought u left the castle but when we saw u by the stables trying to buy a horse to escape it was clear that had been in the castle the whole time.

Just because he was in the castle doesn't give you a kill reason after you've peaced you need to start hostilities again

Hostilities never ceased, as we were still in the process of the clearing the castle?

Even after war (about 5 seconds btw), you are still allowed to finish your fight and moreover, since he was still in the castle i'm allowed to clear it.

Same logic applies if someone is in the spawn after it is peaced, you are allowed to clear the castle.

The thing is, the fight didn't start until after the peace. You lads were not "finishing" the fight you started a new one after peace was declared. 

Just now, Kildar said:

The thing is, the fight didn't start until after the peace. You lads were not "finishing" the fight you started a new one after peace was declared. 

We were still clearing the castle tho kek as u had hide on the walls for all of the war and as i said before we only peaced a few minutes before we saw u jump down to the stables.

Fair enough if you want to clear the castle but dont peace the war while you are doing it. That is my main point, the war was peaced, hostilities were over, the fact that you guys decided it was not doesn't give you the right to kill me. 

1 hour ago, Kildar said:

Fair enough if you want to clear the castle but dont peace the war while you are doing it. That is my main point, the war was peaced, hostilities were over, the fact that you guys decided it was not doesn't give you the right to kill me. 

We Peaced because we thought it was clear yet u decided to show yourself moments after peacing, meaning that we were wrong in our assumptions. I feel like all points have been made no need to continue before it turns toxic, so lets just wait on an admin.

3 hours ago, Chinkilla said:

We Peaced because we thought it was clear yet u decided to show yourself moments after peacing, meaning that we were wrong in our assumptions. I feel like all points have been made no need to continue before it turns toxic, so lets just wait on an admin.

His point exactly Chin lad, he was probably hiding until you peaced and then decided to try leave If you didn't catch him and clear him out with the war you have to start hostilities not just kill him because he successfully lived.

Edited by TheOneandOnly