Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheOneandOnly

[SOLVED][SophisticatedStardolphin667] - [Dixie_Normus] Combat Log

22 posts in this topic

There was no halt made, there was no combat initiated, you guys tried to RDM me!!!! wtf i joined the help alongside you, no halt either why did you try to attack me? And i may be a god on warband but i cant control the internet. I will use that video to report you if you delete it i have screenshots

Edited by pinacallada1

Do you have short term memory loss? I feel bad for the admin that has to read your posts.

Edited by Chapman

3 minutes ago, pinacallada1 said:

There was no halt made, there was no combat initiated, you guys tried to RDM me!!!! wtf i joined the help alongside you, no halt either why did you try to attack me? And i may be a god on warband but i cant control the internet. I will use that video to report you if you delete it i have screenshots

I just don't even have a response to that retardation I'll just leave it to an admin.

tldr for whatever admin deals with this

• Combat logged (Not the first time)
  • Lying on the complaint involving him
  • Trying to derail the thread
  • Thanks boss.
Edited by TheOneandOnly

show me where u halted or initiated combat with me? show me where anything u said or did initiated combat with me, just because u followed me doesnt mean im halted, just because u attempted to RDM me, doesnt mean its combat log.

Saw a guy with gold
didnt halt him but still chased him
combat log report him when he DC's 5mins later
Bring up a complicated first day first time offence as ammunition since you have no evidence of halting or initiating
Try to extort money from the guy after the ordeal and halting him at a bank as he accesses it

Edited by pinacallada1

this is your first of 2 within an hour of non halting/initiating then reporting it on people. Except in my case i had received no message at all and your buddy was not attacking me nor did i know you where coming to RDM me as, you had no reason to attack me, nor any reason even follow me. i would like to add how you so aptly mention that perhaps they where previously banned. As if for some bizarre reason you did not actually initiate hostilities. 

For someone to combat log, their needs to be combat. the guy recording the video seems to omitt the last 30seconds of the video... the part where im completely alone and he sees me in the castle and sits next to me on his horse for about another 10seconds before the part where the video starts. Nor any reason why he and or any of the others in that video had to initiate combat or even any reason cry combat log. He Said i stole from him, its not stealing if u all attack the same guy then all take a share of the loot this is especially true if nobody, not even the guy who got the final kill doesn't say no loot. Read the rules, otherwise the loot on the battlefield is for grabs.

Edited by pinacallada1
making it clear why i didnt combat log

Just now, Bulat said:

History will remember that as one of the worst attempts to avoid ban

Tell me when combat was initiated? and then prove it, until then ill leave the admins to sort it out, god knows i type alot

6 minutes ago, pinacallada1 said:

Tell me when combat was initiated? and then prove it, until then ill leave the admins to sort it out, god knows i type alot

I'm not even related to this complaint, however it is quite simple to see who is wrong. One told that you looted his kill and it would've been OK if only you didn't steal goldbars(common sense pretty much), in rules stated that stuff of whom you killed considered yours, so One had a kr on you.

actually no, those gold bars where from TheArchitect, he stole them from the guys you also reported after me, the reason you killed him, (with me there too helping friendly faction) was because they called for help, nobody said no loot, not the guys who called us for help or from you. Combat is not automatically initiated from that, that is why you guys let me ride off then chase me down 10mins later to combat log report me when no combat was even initiated.