TheOneandOnly

[SOLVED][SophisticatedStardolphin667] - [Dixie_Normus] Combat Log

22 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: SophisticatedStardolphin667

The person(s) you are reporting: Dixie_Normus

The time and date of the incident: 01:48 - 29/06/2018

What you are reporting them for: Combat Log

The full story:
I killed a guy with golds bars, he looted the kill i was chasing him then he combat logged

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:

Spoiler

817b94d3b1734c827d124ed2d4309cab.jpg

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 80000 Gold

Edited by TheOneandOnly

This guy then proceeded to log in and out constantly when we found him in the NZ harbour/gold selling point. After he sold the gold.

He had a friend called Spectral that would just ride around telling him when we left. He claimed he just "Kept losing connection" About 4 times?

We finally found him at the bank, after said logging out to avoid us. But he had already banked.

I did not steal any gold bars, i looted the battlefield as many from our faction was there like Sanguine who all fought with us, To the main castle while the others from our faction still on the mountain, it is not combat log simply because i was disconnected 10minutes later, when i did disconnect, no one was around me, no one had even halted me, no one was chasing me.

1 minute ago, pinacallada1 said:

I did not steal any gold bars, i looted the battlefield as many from our faction was there like Sanguine who all fought with us, To the main castle while the others from our faction still on the mountain, it is not combat log simply because i was disconnected 10minutes later, when i did disconnect, no one was around me, no one had even halted me, no one was chasing me.

You looted my kill as the logs will show, you ran away and lasted about maybe a 1-2 minutes before i caught up to you and you logged out, you are now lying on a complaint and as my screenshot shows I was clearly attacking you.

chapman was part of the group i was with, i left them behind, 1 of them was in the castle but he was not near me when i disconnected, and he was not fighting me, infact i stood next to him for several seconds before i disconnected, when i reconnected i was still having problems, but no one had halted me, no kos was declared, no combat was initiated. 
Chapman and his friends jumped me at the bank when i finally solved my problems 15minutes later to which they halted me at the bank, as opened the bank menu. they then proceeded to flame and try to extort money from me.

Just now, pinacallada1 said:

chapman was part of the group i was with, i left them behind, 1 of them was in the castle but he was not near me when i disconnected, and he was not fighting me, infact i stood next to him for several seconds before i disconnected, when i reconnected i was still having problems, but no one had halted me, no kos was declared, no combat was initiated. 
Chapman and his friends jumped me at the bank when i finally solved my problems 15minutes later to which they halted me at the bank, as opened the bank menu. they then proceeded to flame and try to extort money from me.

Make a separate complaint if you want to complain about them, you combat logged and you are then proceeding to lie about it, just stop making it worse for yourself.

i would like to state clearly, no halt was made, no combat initiated with me, no one even rdm attacked me. i was only halted at the bank and i revealed my pouch straightaway, they then followed me after they had halted me for several minutes then killed me. i have proof of this

7 minutes ago, pinacallada1 said:

i would like to state clearly, no halt was made, no combat initiated with me, no one even rdm attacked me. i was only halted at the bank and i revealed my pouch straightaway, they then followed me after they had halted me for several minutes then killed me. i have proof of this

9 minutes ago, pinacallada1 said:

Look at this video, are you really denying this?

This also isn't the first time you've received a punishment for combat logging either.

Edited by TheOneandOnly

You are literally trying to lie. Against logs. Im glad you refused to just pay up so an admin can fucking get you off the server.

YOU HAVE LITERALLY BEEN BANNED BEFORE FOR COMBAT LOGGING AND YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED

HELLO THERE IS A RULE ABOUT LOGGING OUT IN COMBAT

Edited by Chapman