Kloney

[SOLVED][PENDING][Sanguine_Kloney] - [Novice_Adamek321_of_Ice] RDM (Random Death Match)

8 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Sanguine_Kloney

The person(s) you are reporting: Novice_Adamek321_of_Ice

The time and date of the incident: 17:00 - 26/06/2018

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
RDM and Interfering in war. We killed an ice which was in the enemy faction in the war, all of the ices in our faction attacked us as soon as we killed him without any reason or words. Even though it was obvious i wasn't attacking anyone they intentionally followed me in order to RDM.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJesAYm51_Y

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 120000 Gold

Good afternoon,

Yeah, so I don't even need to look at the logs for this.

Yes, you killed Ice's clan mate, but you were A. At war with him and B. That doesn't give them a kill reason as they are in separate factions.

I shall give the Ice member's 24 hours to respond. 

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]

Thing is we actually did have killreasons on you people for insulting us which will be shown in the logs

As mentioned in the other complaint on Ice, this is clearly RDM as the evidence overwhelmingly shows. 

I shall decide on a punishment shortly, once I figure out how many people I need to punish due to the evidence showing multiple members breaking the rules. 

Novice_Adamek321_of_Ice has been banned until appeal, given his ban history.

A refund will also be given. 

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]