Kildar

Extended Rules

21 posts in this topic

I am hearing a lot about "unwritten rules" and the fact that there is apparently a hidden rule list only for admins. Why not release it for everyone? Why have hidden rules How does that make any sense???

No,if we put ALL the rules down on paper then the admin team can't use 'common sense' and 'admin judgement' as excuses to bend the rules in a way that suits them. 

Once again,to everyone in this community: 

The admin team is heavily biased and will never cease to be biased. Can't change that. 

Edited by Shrek
i hope u autists can understand the sarcasm without me typing /s like we're on fucking reddit

Shrek next report on you i see I'm perm banning. invalid or not!!!

Jokes on you,I've only lost 2 complaints in my PW career.

1 was the second day of PW when I had no idea there were rules (refunded the guy) and the other one was when Scorpia used 'admin judgement' to ban me for 'harassment' (guy kept coming back and looting and I killed him like 3 times for not leaving). To this day I do not admit to being at fault. Both Scorpia and the guy I 'harassed' should be perm banned for having 3 and a half chromosomes. Go fuck yourself Scorpia.

On 24/06/2018 at 5:21 PM, Shrek said:

No,if we put ALL the rules down on paper then the admin team can't use 'common sense' and 'admin judgement' as excuses to bend the rules in a way that suits them. 

Once again,to everyone in this community: 

The admin team is heavily biased and will never cease to be biased. Can't change that. 

But admins don't have common sense.

16 minutes ago, FreeScotland said:

But admins don't have common sense.

aren't you one of those gaggle of glue sniffers who screeches BIAS when something doesn't go his way though?

No I just screech bias because certain people are biased. It's called a true statement. Aren't you one of those annoying bastard who follow people around on forums and always seem to be poking your nose into other peoples buissness who deserve to be exterminated?

Edited by FreeScotland

On 03/08/2018 at 2:44 PM, FreeScotland said:

No I just screech bias because certain people are biased. It's called a true statement. Aren't you one of those annoying bastard who follow people around on forums and always seem to be poking your nose into other peoples buissness who deserve to be exterminated?

Excuse me Sir can we refrain from beng toxic please.

On 03/08/2018 at 2:44 PM, FreeScotland said:

>screech bias

>do nothing about bias

>annoyed people are still biased

>win???