Avenger

Donations & Rewards

26 posts in this topic

Dear Players.

In order to ensure the stability of the server and the best possible experience, we've decided to introduce a reward for anyone that donates to Phoenix. Your support is very much appreciated and we believe you should be rewarded for it. As goes without saying, all donations are exclusively used to pay for EU-Phoenix.

Donator Server Access

For each 10€ you donate you will receive 30 days of donator server access.

• 10€: 30 days of donator server access.
  • 20€: 60 days of donator server access.
  • X€: X days of donator server access.

Donator Server Access Procedure

• Make sure there is a free donator server access slot.
  • Donate your desired amount here.
  • Send a private message to either Avenger or William that includes your GUID and donation amount.
  • You will receive a confirmation and the donator server access password shortly.

FAQ:

What is donator server access?

Donator server access allows you to join the server even when it's full.

How do I use donator server access?

If the server is full simply type in the donator password and you'll be able to enter anyway. Non-donators will be kicked from the server if they attempt to use the donator password.

Is there a limit on how many people can have donator server access?

We have set the limit to 12 people. If you donate when there are no slots available you will not receive donator server access.

How do I check the current slot availability?

You can check the live counter here or contact William about it.

What if I donate a middle number?

The lower tier will be taken into account. For example, if you donate 18€ you will receive 30 days of donator server access.

PayPal takes a fee. How much do I have to donate?

We accept donations in Euros and don't pay attention to fees. For example: If you want 30 days of donator server access simply donate 10€ on your side. We will not count the fees as a too-low donation to receive donator server access.

Does donator server access apply to the event server as well?

Yes, it does.

If you wish to donate to the server click here.

I've never donated to charity and now I'm donating to a gaming server

Am I a bad person, guys?

Just now, Spudgun said:

I've never donated to charity and now I'm donating to a gaming server

Am I a bad person, guys?

Seeing as the server provides entertainment to autistic people it can in a way be considered a charity?

5 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Seeing as the server provides entertainment to autistic people it can in a way be considered a charity?

Thanks, my conscience is now clear.

7 hours ago, Wingsoverlife said:

Awaiting Donator access

Follow the instructions posted to receive donator access.

I just dont get the donator server access, as the server very rarely gets full, besides when it does, its one laggy mess.

26 minutes ago, Walt said:

I just dont get the donator server access, as the server very rarely gets full, besides when it does, its one laggy mess.

When the donator server access was being developed the server was often full, which would made it a much better incentive. Though when it was introduced a few weeks later and since then the server population has been much lower, so there is no reason to donate that much to get the perk when it comes in use very little. Obviously, it is still a donation to support the server, however, the "incentive" is so pointless for it's price that it's hardly an incentive and therefore we're still relying on people's good will. This is the exact reason I advised that it should have been added at around 5-8 euros a month as people would be more likely to buy the perk if it had a decent value for money. I think that a larger amount of "customers" over larger individual sales would have been a far better approach.

True. I think the server or lets say the mod in generell would be much more populated if it wasnt that laggy. On PW u were able to play 170-180 ppl without any lags, now ur ping goes through the roof at around 140 or so. Maybe remove some useless scripts if there are any? I am not that great in modding, but I know that some scripts cause the server to lag.

48 minutes ago, Walt said:

True. I think the server or lets say the mod in generell would be much more populated if it wasnt that laggy. On PW u were able to play 170-180 ppl without any lags, now ur ping goes through the roof at around 140 or so. Maybe remove some useless scripts if there are any? I am not that great in modding, but I know that some scripts cause the server to lag.

170-180 players without any lag? What magic server was that.